can i have a reading please

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

syanika

can i have a reading please

Post by syanika » Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:25 am

I have never got a picture reading b4 so thought i would try it. I understand if nobody does the reading especially since it is this time of year. Thanks guys xxxxx
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
hope u all have a great day

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:58 pm

You have an easy, ready smile for most people, places, things.  But there are tears in your eyes.  There is an over whelming sadness to your activities.  It could stem from past hurts?  or disappointments?  

It is time to move on and climb your spiritual path.  It seems you are holding on to too much from your past.  Life is a river - what is done is done.  

Yesterday is history
Tomorrow is mystery
We have only today - it is called the present - so it is a gift.

You note the word 'climb' - sometimes getting over the past is a real challenge.  When we learn to take the value of the lesson we can move onto the next stepping stone in our path without picking up the last stepping stone.  Our backpack gets too weighted down when we carry the stones of the lesson, instead of the value of it.
God bless, J

syanika

Post by syanika » Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:02 pm

spiritalk wrote:You have an easy, ready smile for most people, places, things.  But there are tears in your eyes.  There is an over whelming sadness to your activities.  It could stem from past hurts?  or disappointments?  

It is time to move on and climb your spiritual path.  It seems you are holding on to too much from your past.  Life is a river - what is done is done.  

Yesterday is history
Tomorrow is mystery
We have only today - it is called the present - so it is a gift.

You note the word 'climb' - sometimes getting over the past is a real challenge.  When we learn to take the value of the lesson we can move onto the next stepping stone in our path without picking up the last stepping stone.  Our backpack gets too weighted down when we carry the stones of the lesson, instead of the value of it.

Thanks for that hunny was so true you done a great job, thanks hunny
hope u all have a great day

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”