How to read pics?

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

thousandnine

How to read pics?

Post by thousandnine » Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:16 pm

I find it very interesting being able to tell so much by just looking at a pic. I have gone through several pics here in pic reading section to give it a try myself but i really get nothing, instead i imagine what the person is like. What I think of are way off compared with what the professionals here write :).
I wanted to ask does one have to be born with this talent or can one acquire such skills thru means of books? If later is the case then how can i learn it?

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:06 am

I think there are probably different ways to learn to picture read.

I use a combination of aura and a small psychic ability to get a feel for a person.  Its like having a person type through me and telling me what this person is like.
The colour gives me an indication of any health/emotional problems going on.

I have a natural affinity to this kind of reading because in some respects its what i do for a living except the picture is infront of me but unable to communicate directly due to poor health.

My recomendation to you is to try something like either coffee grounds/tea leaf reading or tarot reading, this will open up some of your internal skills and then meditate on your answers.  In time you will start to see that you actually can see more about a person in the picture and will start to know things  as opposed to guessing.

The other thing to do is get a picture and spend some time looking at it, block out all day to day concerns and just empty your mind, keep looking at all the aspects of the picture, and then jot down what you get from it, spend a good 20 minutes you will be surprised at what you get.

Remember this is a practice forum and everyone can have a shot at picture readiing.

Suzi
Enjoy when you can and endure when you must.
Everydays Predictions - Symbols - Picture Reading - Spirituality    Please support Mystic Board Donate Here

thousandnine

Post by thousandnine » Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:00 am

Thanks you suzi for your suggestions on how I can practice pic reading.

Having read your other posts I inferred that aura's can be captured in digital pictures, that is so strange how can something like that get caught on camera? Not that I am complaining but happy that such things can be captured on camera and many people like me can upload it here on Mysticboard to be read :)  I have read of machines that can be used to look at one's aura. I saw few pics of digitized aura, looked fascinating. As you mentioned the color of the aura can give the health and emotional indications, does the size of the aura being huge/covering large area or small tell anything about the person?

I should start looking into MysticAcademy for tarrot lessons. I hope someday I too will be able to look into a pic and see the unseen. :)

pirbid

Post by pirbid » Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:42 pm

:) Oh, please do! We are always 'hungry' for people to join us in the Tarot lessons and discussions, so I really look forward to seeing your posts in those forums.
Sunshine from the islands of eternal spring ;)

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:36 am

Hi there

In my experience auras in the truest sense change constantly and are fluid.  The change depending on moods, state of health, what they are thinking and if there is guilt hanging about dragging you down.

In a picture reading when i look at a picture i don't see the same as i would if you where in front of me but i get an impression of colours around you which gives me a good indication if all is well.  Very hard to explain as its an intuition tool I guess.

Your right that bodies energy fields can be photographed useing a technique called kirlian photography.

Hope you enjoy the tarot forum and let me know how your doing.

Suzi
Enjoy when you can and endure when you must.
Everydays Predictions - Symbols - Picture Reading - Spirituality    Please support Mystic Board Donate Here

thousandnine

Post by thousandnine » Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:30 am

Hello Pirbid and Suzi,

I will definitely taking part in the tarrot lessons.

And thnx for the infos Suzi.

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”