A reading for me please

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

swetha
Site Admin

A reading for me please

Post by swetha » Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:48 am

Hello,
Was wondering if I could get a reading. An input would help me do away with the negative and adapt to make myself better.

Thanks

Swetha
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:32 pm

The glasses are blocking seeing the eyes.  The eyes are considered windows to the soul.  You hide behind those glasses a lot to protect and comfort a big heart, open to all who are in need.  You wear that heart on your sleeve.

There has been a lot of giving (by you) and taking (by others) that is taking its tole on your balance and empowerment.  You need a dose of self awareness and empowerment to gain back your strength and love in spirit.  It feels like a bit of a down time for you.  You old equalibrium will return - but taking a break from the usual round of people, places, things taking would help you recoup your energies.

A friend wrote that running a group was a lot like herding cats.  And you know how independent they can be!  It is important that you set your compass and seek your soul right now.  (BTW love the cat in the picture!)  Sit and pat the cat for comfort (to you both) for a while today and see if it doesn't calm the soul.  

There is red rising in the aura.  Emotional issues are rising.  But they are good (if you make them that way) as celebration of who and what you want in your life.  Yellow around the head indicates some new knowledge coming your way.  Don't react too emotionally til all the facts are in.  Green around the heart is growth - keep the heart open and functioning through it all.

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”