my best friend and I

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

jamers

my best friend and I

Post by jamers » Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:14 am

Hi, just wondering if anyone could give me a reading.  I would really appreciate it.  :)  

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:05 pm

You have a lovely smile, but it is not quite reaching your eyes.  Your heart is broken by someone or something that has just ocurred.  It is raw in this picture.  Hope time has healed all wounds.  

You are quick to love and slow to hurt others.  But you feel you are quick to be hurt by others.  It seems one thing after another has caused you to become vested and lost.  Perhaps you are attaching too quickly, before you have all the facts?

It seems there is an opportunity for you to go forward in your chosen work, but you don't have all the facts.  Wait a bit before accepting as there will be a disappointment if you rush in without all the knowledge.  (This is good to know in your personal relationships - friends, family, lovers - as well).  

Orange is a high energy color.  You are rather emotional and the orange tends to be feeding it at present.  Keep your distance as you seek your own council and all will come out well.  Share your feelings and they will be slow to mend.

Orange is also telling me you are not sick, but you don't have the high energy you usually display.  Take care of yourself - keep warm, drink plenty of liquids and rest.  Perhaps you have overdone your energies lately?

jamers

Post by jamers » Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:50 pm

spiritalk, thanks so much!  
You are absolutely right about everything.  I do tend to jump into things without getting all the facts and then once i'm there I get disappointed.  One question for you, when you were talking about my career do you know which one?  I'm in pharmacy right now getting ready for an exam to become a tech so I can keep my job at the pharmacy.   But I'm also getting ready to go back to school for zoology.  I know that there won't be that many job openings when I graduate but I feel like I should still try because of my passion for animals.  

You are absolutely right on my energy low.  I feel like i'm running myself to the ground by stressing out over school and this pharmacy exam.  I'm having a really low day today also.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:04 pm

You are doing the job thing from a serious point of view.  Keep the job in pharmacy to help you go the miles to what the heart wants.  I feel you will be very successful at what you turn your hand to, so have that same confidence in your own abilities to succeed.  

Follow your heart.

jamers

Post by jamers » Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:52 pm

Thanks so much Spiritalk! :)  I will definately follow my heart!  Thanks so much for taking the time out to read for me! I really appreciate it!

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”