My Picture Reading plz....

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

rajat.singhai

My Picture Reading plz....

Post by rajat.singhai » Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:40 am

Hi,  

What do u seen in the picture?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:01 pm

Your eyes sparkle with your own destiny.  You are anxious to get started on your plans for the future.

There is one hold back.  Many others feel the need to put controls on you.  BTW you have given them this right, so you can take it back.  But you feel stuck by the patterns of others.

You have a life to live.  You have to be responsible for each and every thought, word, deed.  And yet, you give all that choice to others to make for you.  Why?  

Now is the time to take it all back and move into your own plans.  There are doors opening that you want to go through.  Others would hold you back as not ready.  You must make some hard choices here.  

A lot of the power of others over you has been to 'keep the peace'.  Now it is time to empower yourself and let the chips fall where they may.  You need to dream.

Many things are on the threshhold for you.  People, places, things are happening in rapid sucsession.  Be prepared to pick up your own ball and play your own game.
God bless, J

Zetascair20086

Post by Zetascair20086 » Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:37 am

You strike me as an intellectual who is perhaps drone to depression at times when life is unfulfilling. Your probably a better friend to others than they are to you.

rajat.singhai

Thanks !

Post by rajat.singhai » Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:05 am

Thanks a lot for the reading....

I wonder how you can know so much from just a pic....  Amazing !!!

fisk_82

Post by fisk_82 » Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:36 am

a smart one who challenge the world what will it bring to him
but i sense, sometimes your view of the world around you can be somewhat cynical
a proud about the self and it become power, other times  can become weakness to

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”