Try me please

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

litemirrors

Try me please

Post by litemirrors » Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:20 am

I'm curious if you see anything I should be made aware of thanks!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:22 pm

The eyes are seeing the far future and are sad.  There is little to see that is encouraging to live.  

As nothing is cast in stone with regard to the future, you might try uplifting your own sights.  This would, by design, uplift others' as well.  

While the law of cause and effect is always in play, it is important to realize our abilities to be creative.  Anything can be changed by our own efforts to see it from another perspective.  

This is important to so much in your life.  You are accepting that one thing follows another without change.  When, in all reality, you have such a capability to change anything you wish by your own efforts.  

Try it in small ways and then you can expand to larger challenges.  This all begins with you.  Try looking at self from a positive perspective.  Then you can see everything in a different light.  The colors of your world will change with your uplifted thoughts.

"Grey skies, nothing but grey skies, do I see" (line from a song) but it goes on to say how we can create blue skies just by seeing the sun come out.  Even when it appears darkest before the storm there is always something to uplift us out of that negativity of purpose.
God bless, J

litemirrors

Post by litemirrors » Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:22 pm

That's incredible, it's exactly what I feel. I'm trying but it's pretty tough, but WOW that you see that. Positive has never been a strong suit of mine. I'll try, it's all I can do :\

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”