What do you see??

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

gaby_00

What do you see??

Post by gaby_00 » Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:34 am

any comments about my pic are welcomed.. thank you

i made it smaller so it would be easier... :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:07 pm

There is a streak of: "If I can't have it, no one will" that runs through and it has not served you well.  When you realize that so much more will open in opportunities.

You can love but you hold too tight.  Jealousy will not keep him happy.  Love is like a bird in your hand - hold it too tight and you squeeze it to death.  Let is fly and it will return if you are loved in return.

There is a lucky streak you are running right now.  But if you count on luck instead of your own talents, it runs hot and cold.  Just ask any gambler!

There are some new and exciting adventures opening to your particular talents.  Don't over estimate nor under estimate your capabilities and you will find the openings you seek (job, relationships, financial).

Time for evaluation of what you want, where you want to go, how long it will take, and why above all.  Keep it in the realm of a spiritual life and it will open and manifest as such.  The opposite is also true.

Natural law does not work on our petty wants.  It does seem to work more on our needs and keeps us prosperous and happy, if we allow.
God bless, J

gaby_00

reply to spiritalk

Post by gaby_00 » Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:28 am

thank you so much... i re-read your comment n it got me thinkin ..especially the one about love... its true.. n i need to learn to let it free....

hugs... n i will take in mind what u comment about... thanks again

fisk_82

Post by fisk_82 » Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:55 pm

when i look into ur pic, i get this angry impression... dunno why
although u smile but that smile don't reach ur face...
u are a strong girl with a strong will... u know what u want and do everything it takes to get it... for the good and the bad
u have that confident... sometimes it just too much...
soften a little bit won't be that hurt... and starting to trust other people is something good also
that's all that i can say from my impression and i'm sorry if there are any words that hurt you... don't mean it...

gaby_00

Post by gaby_00 » Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:41 pm

fisk_82 wrote:when i look into ur pic, i get this angry impression... dunno why
although u smile but that smile don't reach ur face...
u are a strong girl with a strong will... u know what u want and do everything it takes to get it... for the good and the bad
u have that confident... sometimes it just too much...
soften a little bit won't be that hurt... and starting to trust other people is something good also
that's all that i can say from my impression and i'm sorry if there are any words that hurt you... don't mean it...
angry... not literally but maybe angry when i cant get what i want as u stated lol..which i honestly do it unintencionally... about softening.. i use to be like that.. maybe thats why im like this and became the way i am now thru out my life... n to be honest i missed that old me... and i kno i can be like that again.. and it goes to trustin people...which i dont been hurt too many times... thats one of the reasons im not that soft anymore... but thank u for ur comments and i kno u dont mean to hurt me... :)

fisk_82

Post by fisk_82 » Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:26 am

angry feeling is a metaphor actually but maybe i just wrong that i'm not a psychic

through the pain we learn... for the good and the bad
but i know how ur feeling and how hard to trust others after so many bad things happened in the past
but somehow i believe... basically one person always go back to their real self sooner or later ^.^
and i hope u'll find happiness

gaby_00

Post by gaby_00 » Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:29 am

fisk_82 wrote:angry feeling is a metaphor actually but maybe i just wrong that i'm not a psychic

through the pain we learn... for the good and the bad
but i know how ur feeling and how hard to trust others after so many bad things happened in the past
but somehow i believe... basically one person always go back to their real self sooner or later ^.^
and i hope u'll find happiness
yea its really hard to trust others... but hopefully i go back to my old ways lol... but from that ive becomed stronger as well .... and thank u once again :D

litemirrors

Post by litemirrors » Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:37 pm

I feel you are a very deep girl, also I see love around you and good work so this is nice :| I see passionate heart but let me try seeing more specific things. Oh is this feeling I get of trying to force ones views on them because they often to not agree??? Interesting.... surrounded by people who do not seem to follow you often. Any sister you argue with? lol Want kids or have?

I'll try spirit reading now

I see a male spirit around you, he seems to think you try changing men and this does not really work. He thinks you're in relationship and man is not tall, short dark black hair possibly. Spirit guide says pet? You have a red car? lol I am probably wrong still learning here :D

ok bye

StarQ1

Post by StarQ1 » Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:09 pm

I see your white dog u have and you always having gum in your mouth... i could be wrong..

gaby_00

Post by gaby_00 » Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:13 am

litemirrors wrote:I feel you are a very deep girl, also I see love around you and good work so this is nice :| I see passionate heart but let me try seeing more specific things. Oh is this feeling I get of trying to force ones views on them because they often to not agree??? Interesting.... surrounded by people who do not seem to follow you often. Any sister you argue with? lol Want kids or have?

I'll try spirit reading now

I see a male spirit around you, he seems to think you try changing men and this does not really work. He thinks you're in relationship and man is not tall, short dark black hair possibly. Spirit guide says pet? You have a red car? lol I am probably wrong still learning here :D

ok bye
what do u mean by deep girl??? lol

about forcin someones views.. could be but i havent paid much attention on that aspect.... lol ye aone sister only we fight lol..... kids?? yea would like some dont have tho.....  

male spiritt?? u mean someone who past already?? or could it be someone alive bcuz i kno someone with those descriptions but hes alive... my ex lol.... and pet dont have one.... no red car... but been in one before my co-workers car lol....me drivin it.. but good reading.. ;)

gaby_00

Post by gaby_00 » Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:15 am

StarQ1 wrote:I see your white dog u have and you always having gum in your mouth... i could be wrong..

whigte dog.. cud be one of my frnds dog.. im always pettin him.. :) and gum..been havin come these past months lol...im not a gum person but these past months i have..

thanks good read :)

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”