The progress u see

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

fisk_82

The progress u see

Post by fisk_82 » Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:27 am

Hello,

This is my new picture from six month ago. Anyone sees the progress and can tell my progress ^.^? Tx

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:06 pm

There is sadness in the eyes.  It tends to come from seeing the world through rose colored glasses and being disappointed in the results.  You feel let down by so many people, places, things.  

Can I suggest it is still better to see the world and all in it as well and whole so that it becomes as you think.  The opposite would just not be a good place to live.  

Dance like no one is watching.  There is celebration in your soul.  You have overcome some difficulties that were holding you back.  

Easter (today) is the first day of the rest of your life.  You have been renewed, refreshed and re-energized for the life ahead.  Be a part of the positive and leave all negativity to take care of itself.  You are new and vibrant - use it to your best advantage in all things.  

Relationships and career have let you down, now is the time to rebuild and look forward.  The talents and skills available as you will be surfacing now and into the rest of this year - take full advantage of what you are capable of handling and doing.  

See others in all their foibles and the picture will emerge.  See them as perfect you will be let down time and again.  Be realistic and loving all at once.  No one is perfect - take the good over the bad.
God bless, J

fisk_82

Post by fisk_82 » Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:40 pm

happy easter spiritalk ;D... finally i decide and feel just happy for what i am and who i am.. forgive the flaw and forgive the self...

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”