Picture reading request

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Cosmicgirl11

Picture reading request

Post by Cosmicgirl11 » Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:48 pm

Hi everyone! here is my picture. Please tell me anything you can sense from looking at it. Thank you.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:38 pm

You are way too anxious to be somewhere else, then when you get there, it happens again!  There is a wanderlust in you, but also a confusion as to your own direction at present.  

What do I want?  Where do I want to be?  These seem to be the ultimate questions of your seeking.

Can I suggest...when we turn our thinking around (from material thoughts to spiritual thoughts) we find ourselves with a whole lot of service to perform and comfort in our own abilities to provide it.  When the confidence rises we are more fit to enter a competitive environment for careers and jobs of challenge and leadership.

It would appear it is time to challenge all that you are and all that you can do with your life.  But don't take it all on at once.  That would overwhelm the best of us.  

Take one situation at a time and deal with it well.  Then you are fit to go on to the next.  Soon you will see life is not so overwhelming as you first thought.

Easter gave you some renewed energies to seek after your own best good.  Use them to your advantage in the situations that arise.  It would appear career is taking a lead at present.  When that is settled, you will know how much time and energy to apply to various aspects of your life.  

New relationships are gaining energy as well.  Be aware of those people around you who are opening to your charms.  Don't overdo it but be friendly - a good friend is worth many lovers in the end.  Communicate and don't confuse any attention given as more than it was intended.  Don't leap before you look.
God bless, J

CMyst77

Post by CMyst77 » Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:38 am

I also get a sense of aimlessness, but also a sense of purpose
in that aimlessness...  Almost as if she doesn't know where she's
going until she's half way there...  

I also caution the "dont leap before you look." advice from spiritalk
as I get a sense of impending heartache either in a current situation
or near future one...  maybe due to a miscommunication?

Either way, it feels as though you bounce back fairly easily, and
won't be kept down for long!  So enjoy life's little quandries!  Learn
from them, and gain wisdom in your mistakes!
Love and Happiness to you All!!

Cosmicgirl11

Post by Cosmicgirl11 » Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:40 am

You both described me very well! spiritalk I smiled when I read your post, because my screen name on the internet some time ago was "wanderlust" and also the name of one of my favorite songs. It goes:

"I want to see where the sirens sing
Hear how the wolves howl
Sail the dead calm waters of the Pacific
Dance in the fields of coral
Be blinded by the white
Discover the deepest jungle"

Yes I want to do so much, and I'm not sure of which path I should take because I like so many things. I usually begin something, then something else, and then something else and try to do everything at the same time. That gives me trouble focusing and believe me, I've tried. Lately I discovered meditation and it's helping me. And yes you're right, I noticed that when something is not ego-based, not for the means of my own pleasure, but for helping others, it's easier to focus and get it done.

CMyst77, I think the heartache situation you sensed is the breakup of a 3 year old relationship I had with a person I thought would be the one I'd spend my whole life with. It was in part due to lack of comunication from both sides. This was months ago, I went through a lot of pain, but even if it still hurts a bit I take it now as a big life lesson and I'm grateful.

Thank you very much to both of you!  :)

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:18 pm

In a lonely shack by a railroad track
I spent my younger days
I guess the sound of the outward bound
Made me a slave to my wandering ways

Much older song I am sure.  LOL
God bless, J

harikrishnan04

Om Namah Shivai!!

Post by harikrishnan04 » Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:29 am

The lower jaw is broad, and chin a bit projected. The eyes narrow and forehead high.

This fortells that you are a headstong lady, currently in a sea of surging emotions... Your lover would be an equally headstrong man and you would have an okay-okay married life. But before it happens there are still a long way to go and many things to be discovered...

The diamond ring in your ear signifies a closed geometrical shape to your current state of mind - which means that you have had a bad relationship and want to just forget the incident from your mind desperately.
The hair is straightened and the eyebrow cleanly done which is fine for a lady at your age that shows the yearnings and the passions.
One should play within ones' boundaries.

Hari Om Tat Sat.

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”