Haven't had a reading in months...

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

PetraVanilla

Haven't had a reading in months...

Post by PetraVanilla » Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:38 am

My life has changed quite a bit over the last few months, so I would like to know if anything new comes to mind about me.... I am especially interested in my spirituality, love and job matters, also legal matters... my birth date is 11/16/76 if that helps...

Thank u!

Love, Light and Blessings!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:54 pm

You are sleep deprived.  If you are burning the candle at both ends (and the middle) you have to sort yourself out and get rest.  We are intended to live in cycles - 8 hours sleep, 8 hours work, 8 hours play.  I don't know too many people that get that balance.  

It could also be that you need to change some patterns of activities before sleep time.  Sleep is intended to refresh us not be a place to work on our character and inner being.  If we are quiet when we lie down to rest, then it will happen.  Otherwise, if our mind is too active, it will disrupt any rest intended.  Turn off to get some rest.

Decisions are easier to make when we feel rested and empowered.  Lack of sleep also takes away our empowerment and strength.  You are only one person and can accomplish a great deal.  But you must leave off where it is someone else's responsibility for the details.  Do not get caught up in others' problems, fix your own only.

Meditation and staying in the spirit is not intended to replace a well lived life.  You have things to do, people to see, and places to go.  Look around for the opportunities that are available when you are rested and ready to go.

PetraVanilla

Post by PetraVanilla » Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:22 am

LOL

Hi Spiritalk... long time no see - I hope ure doing well!

Was that just an observation since I do look tired in the picture or an actual psychic reading? ;) J/k

Yeah I need more sleep it seems, however, at the same time my body wakes me up after almost exactly 6 hours of sleep and usually after very vivid dreams that mostly seem to reflect my mind's busy work... sometimes I feel quite rested, other times I wanna go straight back to bed...
Can u "see" anything else? Anything about my own problems? I feel kinda stuck...

Love and light - Petra

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:51 pm

Yes, it was a psychic reading.  As to rest, the important thing is timing on making your decisions.  It is not wise to make a decision when you are sleep deprived, or return to consciousness unrested.  

Timing is everything here.  You have decisions to make that require a rested brain to get into.  There will be many details that do not sound right if you come at it from the wrong direction.

ambibambi

first impression

Post by ambibambi » Tue May 11, 2010 3:48 pm

behind a tired moment captured in this photo are eyes to a sweet soul

PetraVanilla

Post by PetraVanilla » Sun May 16, 2010 7:58 pm

Thank you all!

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”