Reading plz...

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Krishnakumar M R

Reading plz...

Post by Krishnakumar M R » Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:01 pm

Comments, suggestions, advice & specific point about the person in the attachment plz (As of today)...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

harikrishnan04

Post by harikrishnan04 » Sat May 01, 2010 7:05 am

Currently in a split state of mind, ocassionaly jubilant, ocassionaly rational... Yet the heart rules over the mind....
I quote a couplet from Bhagavad Gita -

Oh Keshava, How difficult it is to rein the mind...
The mighty Wind can be brought to knees, but the mind is ever so the unbridled horse.

All the best in life, dont have a passionate life!!
live life passionaltely!!

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sat May 01, 2010 2:14 pm

There is a struggle for your own identity that is keeping you locked away from just enjoying life.  You feel judged and abused
in your relationships.  It is time to trust your own heart, while hurting no one else.

When we let the heart rule our relationships we know love.  When we think it over too much or let others' opinions enter into the
picture we are not living our own honest life.

This may be also true of your career choices.  Don't let someone else guide you into their dreams for you.  You must fulfill your own
heart to be at peace.  And you have not felt peace in a long time.

Love is like a bird held in our hand.  When we squeeze too hard it dies.  When we open our hand and set it free, it returns to fulfill our
love.  Let yourself fly free.  Let others do the same.  Love is in the air - embrace it.
God bless, J

Krishnakumar M R

Post by Krishnakumar M R » Sun May 02, 2010 6:28 pm

Thanks for reading.

Yes. I hope and trust I live life passionately but my life is controlled and dictated by God.

Thanks

Krishna
harikrishnan04 wrote:Currently in a split state of mind, ocassionaly jubilant, ocassionaly rational... Yet the heart rules over the mind....
I quote a couplet from Bhagavad Gita -

Oh Keshava, How difficult it is to rein the mind...
The mighty Wind can be brought to knees, but the mind is ever so the unbridled horse.

All the best in life, dont have a passionate life!!
live life passionaltely!!

Krishnakumar M R

Post by Krishnakumar M R » Sun May 02, 2010 6:41 pm

Dear spiritak ji,

Yes. I feel I lost my identity and also I dont have peace of mind and heart as well. You are absolutely right.

Since I am in this situation, m depending on others.

I think I ve love with God.

Thanks

Krishna
spiritalk wrote:There is a struggle for your own identity that is keeping you locked away from just enjoying life.  You feel judged and abused
in your relationships.  It is time to trust your own heart, while hurting no one else.

When we let the heart rule our relationships we know love.  When we think it over too much or let others' opinions enter into the
picture we are not living our own honest life.

This may be also true of your career choices.  Don't let someone else guide you into their dreams for you.  You must fulfill your own
heart to be at peace.  And you have not felt peace in a long time.

Love is like a bird held in our hand.  When we squeeze too hard it dies.  When we open our hand and set it free, it returns to fulfill our
love.  Let yourself fly free.  Let others do the same.  Love is in the air - embrace it.

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”