hi,any1,able 2 connect with me via my image

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

lady_x

hi,any1,able 2 connect with me via my image

Post by lady_x » Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:14 am

hi,i wonder if any1 is able 2 connect with me via my image
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:40 pm

There is a lot of sensitivity to what you see.  Big glasses for seeing the big picture.  You also try to hide those beautiful eyes because as windows to the soul, you wish to remain private.  

You are not resting at night.  You may be sleeping, but you are restless in all your emotional baggage.  Turn off before you turn in to sleep.

There are decisions to be made and you need your rest to enter into the fray.  There will be quick decisions, one after another regarding your job/career choices, so get your rest to enter into what is best for you and not settling for what others want.  You can make this happen if you make the right decision at the right time.

There's a sense of hiding from love.  Once burnt, twice shy.  There is a past hurt that is keeping you tied to your justifications instead of 'taking a chance on love' (line from a song).

lady_x

Post by lady_x » Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:58 pm

Ty for your reading,may I say U are 100% on the mark with love my career and emotional baggage.

i have been very restless with 2 much thinking

hopefully I will resolve all that matters and take the next steps forward

Ty

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”