A facial reading would be GREAT:] enough said. What do you see through me?

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

dandelion

A facial reading would be GREAT:] enough said. What do you see through me?

Post by dandelion » Sat May 08, 2010 4:56 am

This here is a picture of me. :]
I would really like to know what you see psychically.
Thank you very much for the time..oh, and I will not forget to give you feedback!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by dandelion on Fri May 14, 2010 6:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

AriesJupiter

Post by AriesJupiter » Sat May 08, 2010 6:07 am

You seem very deep, smart, intuitive, maybe a little bit psychic. I'm not a psychic (that I know of) but I think I have latent abilities (I just don't know how to use them).
You seem very thoughtful, analytical, contemplative... certainly very much depth to your mental & emotional being.
Sorry this is brief, I will be curious as to what others have to say.. :)

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sat May 08, 2010 1:33 pm

The eyes are narrowed from the outside but wide open on the inner side.  This means that you are truly willing to see all that life offers, but you filter it for your own protection and comfort.  

You are a 'devil may care' type of person in that you like to try many things.  You tend to jump in where angels fear to tread.  But you have always and always will landed on your feet well.  It does give you some experiences that hurt, but the joys far outweigh the sorrows.  

You 'experience' life while others just float along.  You can not see the benefits in not participating in all that is put before you.  And for the most part when you remain positive the experience remains positive.  When the negativity happens you regroup your own energies and see how you can put a positive spin on everything.

At the time of this picture there was a recent loss.  You are reeling somewhat from this loss of someone special in your life.  You are still regrouping but it will pass as you look for the next adventure.  Life will always be a series of adventures to see your way through.  

One caution....do not expect others to have this same sense of adventure and openness.  You can and do get caught up with people who are way too cautious and they tend to bring things quickly to a close before they know you for real.
God bless, J

dandelion

Post by dandelion » Fri May 14, 2010 6:29 am

I'm so sorry for taking so long with the feedback. My internet went down for a while.

AriesJupiter- :] I too think I am psychic...but I also don't know how to use them. :/ A lot of what you said describes me pretty well. Thank you. :]

spiritalk- Thank you for taking the time to type all of that. I really like your answer.
Some of the things I don't even know exist. Well which is why I asked for a reading.
I kinda did have a loss during the photo. Just some guy, that I really happened to like. He didn't die or anything though...just sort of "lost"
him in a different sort of sense. Lol. Interesting though. Thanks again, <3

What do the rest of you think? :]

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Fri May 14, 2010 5:40 pm

Life is always a journey, not a destination. &nbsp;With your sense of adventure, you can face anything coming your way. &nbsp;The potential for happiness is high
when you accept others for who they are, not what you may want them to be. &nbsp;

Just around the corner is another adventure. &nbsp;Meet and greet it with love and peace - that is what you will reap.
God bless, J

dandelion

Let's see what you will know about me just by seeing me:D

Post by dandelion » Sun May 23, 2010 6:38 am

And of course,
My name is Marco and Katie and I share this account.
This ought to be veryyyy interesting :)
Feedback included without a doubt.
Thanks,
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Ishtar

Post by Ishtar » Sun May 23, 2010 8:11 am

Hey Dandelion &nbsp;:smt006

First of all just wanted to say i love your eyes...

My readings is not that long i can just pick up feelings and images from the pics...
You have a strong personality as well as strong roots...
You closed yourself off from some people and i saw you arguing with a someone, a man...???

Blessings
Ishtar
"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny compared to what lies within us"

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sun May 23, 2010 2:19 pm

There is a fear that you need to please others. &nbsp;The first person you need to please is yourself - all else will fall into place. &nbsp;When you have learned this lesson all else in your life will find solution.

Fear seems to be high on your motivational list right now. &nbsp;Perhaps identifying and eliminating all the fears will release the energy to finding solutions. &nbsp;

There is no such thing as job security in this day and age, but you do have a step towards being a good worker and thereby a needed employee. &nbsp;I feel you work with your hands - very creative - but have another job to pay the bills. &nbsp;You will get the opportunity to share the creative side and incorporate it into the other side of your work environment.

There is some energy of relationship endings. &nbsp;Heal and try again. &nbsp;You like being in a twosome more than being a single. &nbsp;More doors open for you in a relationship. &nbsp;It is about enhancing one another - do not feel you are the only one gaining from it.

You have lost respect for someone older. &nbsp;Try to work past it. &nbsp;We all make mistakes and this one was a biggy to you. &nbsp;Be prepared to release the energy of disrespect so that the relationship can continue.
God bless, J

dandelion

Post by dandelion » Mon May 24, 2010 4:03 am

Ishtar wrote:Hey Dandelion  :smt006

First of all just wanted to say i love your eyes...

My readings is not that long i can just pick up feelings and images from the pics...
You have a strong personality as well as strong roots...
You closed yourself off from some people and i saw you arguing with a someone, a man...???

Blessings
Ishtar
Was this to the guy or the girl?:]

Ishtar

Post by Ishtar » Mon May 24, 2010 6:13 am

Hey Dandelion, &nbsp;:smt006

Are you talking about the arguing or the closing off...

I am not sure who you closed yourself off from just got the feeling you did... What i saw was, you turning to the drivers’ side and arguing with that person, felt the energy of a man...

Sorry if that was not of much help, i am relatively new to this...

Blessings
Ishtar
"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny compared to what lies within us"

dandelion

Post by dandelion » Mon May 24, 2010 7:32 am

spiritalk wrote:There is a fear that you need to please others.  The first person you need to please is yourself - all else will fall into place.  When you have learned this lesson all else in your life will find solution.

Fear seems to be high on your motivational list right now.  Perhaps identifying and eliminating all the fears will release the energy to finding solutions.  

There is no such thing as job security in this day and age, but you do have a step towards being a good worker and thereby a needed employee.  I feel you work with your hands - very creative - but have another job to pay the bills.  You will get the opportunity to share the creative side and incorporate it into the other side of your work environment.

There is some energy of relationship endings.  Heal and try again.  You like being in a twosome more than being a single.  More doors open for you in a relationship.  It is about enhancing one another - do not feel you are the only one gaining from it.

You have lost respect for someone older.  Try to work past it.  We all make mistakes and this one was a biggy to you.  Be prepared to release the energy of disrespect so that the relationship can continue.

This is pretty true. Bless you.  :) Have you been doing this for a long time now? because you're accurate.
Last edited by dandelion on Mon May 24, 2010 7:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

dandelion

Post by dandelion » Mon May 24, 2010 7:36 am

Ishtar wrote:Hey Dandelion,  :smt006

Are you talking about the arguing or the closing off...

I am not sure who you closed yourself off from just got the feeling you did... What i saw was, you turning to the drivers’ side and arguing with that person, felt the energy of a man...

Sorry if that was not of much help, i am relatively new to this...

Blessings
Ishtar
Well if you're referring to Katie, the picture of me on the first page of this post, then yeah. I'm pretty closed off. I have something like the Avoidant Personality Disorder. I haven't argued with any male in the car though.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Mon May 24, 2010 2:11 pm

The reading site has not been going very long now. &nbsp;But it is a fun exercise. &nbsp;I have done a lot with pictures in person and other types of reading for a long time.
God bless, J

dandelion

Re: Let's see what you will know about me just by seeing me:D

Post by dandelion » Wed May 26, 2010 11:01 am

dandelion wrote:And of course,
My name is Marco and Katie and I share this account.
This ought to be veryyyy interesting :)
Feedback included without a doubt.
Thanks,
Does anyone else have a say about him?

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Wed May 26, 2010 1:36 pm

Please do not post pictures of other people under your name. &nbsp;This is not ethical to read. &nbsp;

This thread is getting very confused with who is who. &nbsp;ONLY the person in the picture can ask for the reading.
God bless, J

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”