Picture Reading Please ( I would really appreciate it :) )

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

xmeli

Picture Reading Please ( I would really appreciate it :) )

Post by xmeli » Thu May 13, 2010 11:07 pm

Hey everyone, I'm Melissa, and I would really appreciate it if anyone could give me a picture reading :).
I attached a picture.
Im the one with black hair :P.
Last edited by xmeli on Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Fri May 14, 2010 5:49 pm

The picture seemed to indicate sitting by the phone waiting for it to ring.  This would not describe you at all.  

You are a go getter.When you dream, you make it a goal to fulfill.  No one else can do it for you.  So when the phone
rings it will be a wonderful opportunity for you to move into some goal.

'looking for love in all the wrong places' came to mind.  You have been getting the casual and putting a permanent
face on it.  Take your time, it is not right at the moment to jump into something you will regret.

New opportunities are coming at you fast and furious this year.  Be discriminating as to what you want, not what
others offer or put in you into a box of their making, not yours.
God bless, J

xmeli

Post by xmeli » Mon May 17, 2010 3:44 pm

Thanks Spiritalk I will definitely be on lookout for new opportunities :).

xmeli

Post by xmeli » Mon May 24, 2010 5:15 pm

Spiritalk I was wondering fi you could tell me something more, this year I've been loosing people I care about left and right, granted I do not live in the same country as them anymore, but do you see anything about that in the picture?

xmeli

Post by xmeli » Mon May 24, 2010 5:15 pm

Spiritalk I was wondering fi you could tell me something more, this year I've been loosing people I care about left and right, granted I do not live in the same country as them anymore, but do you see anything about that in the picture?

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Tue May 25, 2010 3:10 pm

Trying to carry on long distance romances is a study in frustration.  It usually brings up issues of jealousy and not knowing all over the relationship.  

Sometimes it smacks of a safe harbour so you do not have to address those that are right under your nose.  Be aware of when it is time to let go for your own well being.  You need something more in place with your own interests that are changing with your current situation.
God bless, J

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”