Please Read

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Ishtar

Please Read

Post by Ishtar » Sat May 22, 2010 4:48 pm

Hey Guys,  :smt006

Would mean allot if you could give me a reading please...

Thanks...

Blessings
:)
Ishtar
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny compared to what lies within us"

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sat May 22, 2010 6:38 pm

You smile readily at life's foibles, but it rarely if ever reaches the eyes.  This indicates a patience with all who you meet til they can grow and be themselves.  

You are smart enough not to take on their problems, but your empathy to their pains and suffering can give the impression they can dump their problems with you and leave.  Return them with your enigmatic smile.

The eyes are dark pools from trying to cover the path to the soul.  When you open the path it could be overwhelming to others, but it could also be who you are, not hiding, not showing only the good side.  As the eyes are merely a doorway, it is good to keep it closed to the pains and suffering you see around you.  But it is through pain we grow as well as the joys of life.

Some would call this an old soul.  I merely say you have a depth that is unusual to the run of mill people.  You think deep as well.  And this is what defines who you are.  Do not get caught up in your thoughts and forget to address those in your life - particularly those that love you.

There is a seeking right now - it could be translated to your journey in work and play of this life.  But it also goes deep within to where you know so much and can not find enough ways to share it.

Stay in God's light - that is where you will find those who are in need of your particular brand of knowledge.  People will come and go - God is the spirit of all life.
God bless, J

Ishtar

Post by Ishtar » Mon May 24, 2010 7:53 am

Hey Spirtalk,  :smt006

I do have alot of patience but i think i have to work on having patience with myself as well...

I actually don’t mind helping people with their problems, don’t know but i think that is what i am suppose to do. BUT i get what you’re saying about them feeling that they can just drop and leave...

Yes covering is something i am relatively good at...  Will me opening the path be a bad thing?????? You don’t have to worry about me stepping out of God/Creator’s light, That Light shines to bright to be put out...    Is there something in me that you see that i  don’t???? If there is please tell me, even if it’s something bad I will be able to handle it....

Yes i am seeking, searching for my teacher i suppose... and i want to feel complete and at this moment i don’t... (That sounded very dark...LOL)
If i read that correctly you say that i have knowledge within, but there is a block that i don’t know how to lift.

Maybe the teacher is me and i just don’t know it yet, LOL...  i have heard the saying that everything you need to know is within yourself, but how do i activate that part of me, i have tried meditation, granted not hard enough...

Thank you for your time... really means alot

Blessings
Ishtar
"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny compared to what lies within us"

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Mon May 24, 2010 2:16 pm

I don't read in negativity.  I stay within the light.  Sometimes the light is a potential and sometimes it is there.  It is there with you.  

You were born to great things.  Getting in touch with the spirit within will open that door to service.  You have got to be prepared for it.  When the student is ready, the teacher appears.  

There are lessons to learn before you go into the spirit realms too deeply.  Perhaps some material focus until your life can settle down to spirit input and work.
God bless, J

Ishtar

Post by Ishtar » Mon May 24, 2010 6:21 pm

Hey Spiritalk,

Thank you...

I guess this is where the patience part comes to play... It's just sometimes hard, if you know what i mean...

Blessings
:)
Ishtar

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Tue May 25, 2010 3:13 pm

It is interesting as the reader...I have no patience so it is fun to give it to others.  LOL  

I was certainly not in the line up for patience and my life has been a series of experiences trying to bring it on.
God bless, J

Ishtar

Post by Ishtar » Wed May 26, 2010 5:53 am

It’s strange that what you have the most of for others you have the least for yourself...LOL
But i shall try to work on my patience...

It’s just frustrating, when you feel  and know the knowledge is  there but you don’t know how to access it...

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”