Reading

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

karnama

Reading

Post by karnama » Wed May 26, 2010 6:15 pm

Hi
Can i have a reading please.

Thanks
Vincent
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Thu May 27, 2010 2:41 pm

The smile doesn't quite reach the eyes.  You are a very private person and close down to any and all with the eyes (they are the windows to the soul after all).  

There are many dreams within the eyes - you have just begun the journey.  This year you have found some real adventures popping up.  Some you like, some not to your liking - try them all.  It is time to sort the wheat from the chaffe - what is it you do want in your life?  The adventures will help you decide.

This year is change at every step.  You have gotten a bit out of sorts with it.  Stay your course and you will find safe harbour after all the ups and downs.  This is the year your career and relationships start in earnest.
God bless, J

karnama

Post by karnama » Fri May 28, 2010 7:10 am

Hi Spiritalk

Thanks for the reading,it seems that you know me very well.

( You are a very private person) you are 100% correct ,no other words could have describe me better.

(close down to any and all) i try hard to be more open but i guess it's just my nature. Is it a good thing to close the windows of the soul???
Yes there are plenty of dreams ,and i do daydreaming a lot and sometimes feel that they are real.

Thanks again for the reading and advice.
Vincent

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Fri May 28, 2010 1:36 pm

You have a choice on opening more.  That is what our nature is all about - protecting us when we are fearful of input and opening us when we feel safe.  You can benefit from both.  

It is a matter of deciding the right time for each.  Your life is full of potential and possibility.  You would not want to miss any adventure to find your way.
God bless, J

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”