Picture readings

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

crzblu3y3z

Picture readings

Post by crzblu3y3z » Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:11 pm

Hi all the last time I had my photo read was a year ago and I was told that there may be some heath issues going on with me.
I just wanted to see if I get new vibes from my photo.
Thanks guys.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:59 pm

'In the pink' comes to mind.  And the picture sure shows it.  The method of warding off health issues is to look carefully at your life and change what needs to be changed - and you did that for your own benefit.

Accentuate the positive!  You are a very positive person.  You need to watch your language to be sure that all that you express is positive.  

The mind does not have a sense of the ridiculous, which you have well tuned.  It hears something sarcastic and provides the necessary energy to make it happen.  Be careful to change your thoughts to that positive side of the sarcastic to produce only positive results.
God bless, J

StarQ1

Post by StarQ1 » Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:48 am

u're way to mean, you even wish bad things on yourself, you need to let go of what family member  did, you need to let that go... stop being so dark, Am a cap too, and I know sometimes its  hard to not go in our dark place.... But you have to fight..

crzblu3y3z

Post by crzblu3y3z » Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:20 pm

wow, your right- I havent talked to my mother sense last Dec.
When I have a grudge I hold it.
It may be mean but it isnt wrong for me to want my mother to WANT to see me?

do you see anything about my love life by the picture?

StarQ1

Post by StarQ1 » Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:34 pm

I see a guy who wears glasses around you, who has alot of hair on his face, kinda  heavy set kind of dude.....

crzblu3y3z

Post by crzblu3y3z » Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:15 pm

Hmmm well i date black guys and the one that is "around" or in my life is in in Detroit- long distance thing- he says he wants to come back and he misses me- who knows if that will happen
He does not wear glasses but does however have a lot of hair not on his face- long dread locks- he isnt heavy set- he isnt skinny either

StarQ1

Post by StarQ1 » Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:34 am

what I do see  about the guy your seeing long distance, he's a player and a user, he likes to live off of people.. I bet he's living with a "friend", I might be wrong, does he work for the post office....

crzblu3y3z

Post by crzblu3y3z » Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:32 pm

No, he is going to school right now and supposidly lives with his older sister and her kids.
He is looking for a job. He said once he gets enough money he wants to come back because he "loves me" and "misses me" and "needs me"
I dont even know if he really wants to come back like he says he does... or if he is just leading me on again like he has done in the past.
btw- we have been off and on for over 5 years.

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”