Want to request a picture reading...

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

greatman05

Want to request a picture reading...

Post by greatman05 » Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:24 am

Hello! I would like to request a picture reading. I want to see what you see when you look at this picture. This was taken not more than about 10 minutes before I made this post.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

kgirlsmomma

Post by kgirlsmomma » Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:34 am

Very open and approachable.  No hidden agenda or emotion.  Compassionate & caring.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:22 pm

Your eyes do not just see others, they see through others.  You do not suffer fools gladly and enjoy the reparte of like minds.  For the most part you enjoy a deep conversation more than any other activity in life.  

You have dismissed many people because of your sharp wit....mostly girls who you feel do not keep up.

If you ease up a bit you will find that there is intelligence in many ways.  You will need to conform somewhat for work efforts, try it also in your relationships.  

This year is unfolding as a time of real change to your life.  There is a bit of unsettled feelings about change (we all get that) but for the most part  you have planted all these seeds that are now blossoming into your opportunities.  Nothing will be a challenge - just an opportunity for change.  

The direction you take will depend upon those fast decisions you are making.  Some you will regret, some will last a lifetime.  Choose wisely - which is which.

Judgments of good and bad are within yourself.  Look every opportunity in the eye and accept what feels right for you.
God bless, J

greatman05

Post by greatman05 » Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:27 pm

Wow...those are some really interesting insights...Thank you! :D

StarQ1

Post by StarQ1 » Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:30 am

keep seeing you in some school band, and I see a white dog around you.... its a girl dog

greatman05

Post by greatman05 » Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:25 am

The band thing is interesting...I've never been in one in my entire life.

There's a girl dog around me? What does she look like? Is it significant?

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”