Picture reading for me Please :)

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

vicks_libran

Picture reading for me Please :)

Post by vicks_libran » Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:54 am

Hello,
I found this sub forum today and thought to post my snap too for your prediction :)
I Love your reading,opinion and other feeling which comes in your mind after viewing my snap.

Respect and regards,

Image[/img]

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:44 pm

There is a very casual stance to the picture, which belies the formal, focused personality of the sitter.  You have a plan.  You work to keep it alive and on track.  This shows organization.

It is important right now to 'go with the flow' a little and not be too concerned of its association with the plan of attack you have envisioned for yourself.  

The eyes (windows to the soul) seem to be walled against intrusion.  They mask the hurt that it has taken to arrive at your present position.  The hurts have served to make you a little cynical, and untrusting in relationships.  This could be one area to strive for balance and love - without seeking out the hurts.  You may be precipitating the hurts before someone else can hurt you.
God bless, J

vicks_libran

Post by vicks_libran » Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:57 am

spiritalk,
Thanks for reading... :) I really appreciate your knowledge :)
Could you please tell me more about me like my future,my wish,my habits etc...
I am interested in knowing me from your eyes.

Respect and regards. :)

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”