is it possible to submit a " bad" picture and result being no one can make connection

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

wow

is it possible to submit a " bad" picture and result being no one can make connection

Post by wow » Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:39 pm

Hi, i have been looking at the picture readings with great intrest and have submited a pic as well but it got me thinking, is it possible that people can upload pictures resulting in people not being able to make a connection to do the reading. I mean say the  person wasnt smiling or was having a "bad day" or sometimes you know what its like you have your picture taken and you somehow look different. Or does it not matter? Thank you x

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:39 pm

All readings are done by making a connection - the connection begins with the reader's own spirit connected to their spirit guide.  Then they connect to the seeker.  When the seeker is interested in the reading, their own spirit guide will connect with the spirit guide of the reader, who relays to the reader.

Very simple process all in all.

The picture in this instance is merely the connection to open the process.
God bless, J

wow

Post by wow » Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:15 am

Hi, thank you for explaining, i understand now.

Cascade of Light

Post by Cascade of Light » Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:15 pm

With all due respect I have a different viewpoint. I do not use spirit guides at all. I connect to the person's aura and read from my connection. I did once have a problem with a picture, and I found out it was a picture taken from a mirror, it was really strange as it was like the person did not exist, and in fact, the person in the picture did not exist. I asked some of my colleagues and it suddenly explained quite a lot of difficult readings we had been through lol. The typical facebook photo, from the mirror.
Also remember that many readers use body language to link in, the stance of the person in the photo can give away so much, it can change the whole reading, are you dressed up, ready for work, ready to go out, sad, tired, etc all this can reflect in a reading if the person is just looking at the picture and giving their feelings. Another point is editing the photo, we need a true picture to get a true reading. Or cutting out someone else that is there next to you, their energy will have affected you at the time of the photo and may cloud things. Far better to take a passport kind of photo specifically unless you want to confuse things.

There is a big difference between looking at a photo and saying what you feel, and using a photo as a link into the right person. I find it amusing that there is a section for this and one for psychic readings, when photos would give an immediate link to most psychics.

Cassie
A cascade of light shone down on me, then the angels spoke, and set me free,
Cas x

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:51 pm

All in all the photo is the link.  Whether a medium goes to a guide or psychic to the aura or other aspect of the individual's energies, it is the link.  

Obviously a smiling countenance would help to keep it positive.  But if a reader is doing their job, they are reading what is there regardless of the countenance of the picture.  

I can see a mirror one would lack substance - but it would not preclude energy.  One with another person would confuse the energies rather than define them - and it is not ethical to read someone not asking for the reading - one at a time is good.
God bless, J

firefly43210

Post by firefly43210 » Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:14 am

thanks !

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”