After sometimes

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

fisk_82

After sometimes

Post by fisk_82 » Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:27 am

This is a new pic. Actually around one month ago :). Anyone welcome to give any comment :).

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:52 pm

Very serious type of thinking  You tend to have a draw to academia, if you are not working in it, perhaps you should be?  You are being drawn to more courses of study as well.  But you really would like to share as the teacher with others, what you have learned.  And I might add some of it the hard way.

The eyes are smiling and happpy.  Sometimes you put that in them when it belies how you are feeling.  You have masks (we all do) that try to keep a smiling front, no matter the circumstance.  Sometimes you have to let go and be you.  Finding someone you trust to do that with is a hard task.

Trust issues seem to have been there for a while - perhaps a past hurt?  One thing we must remember to do is to not take any patterns from the past into the next relationship.  When we carry forward, there would be trigger words that no one would understand but  yourself.

'Looking for love in all the wrong places' seems to be a theme.  You fall for the mind first.  interesting.......no one else is inclined to be all about the mind like yourself.  This is a hard search for you.  But you are easily bored by the intellectual midgets that seem to enter your life.  Can I suggest you give them a chance?  Sometimes the not so intellectual have more street smarts that you could do with learning.
God bless, J

fisk_82

Post by fisk_82 » Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:22 pm

Dear spiritalk tx for your reply :)
spiritalk wrote:Very serious type of thinking  You tend to have a draw to academia, if you are not working in it, perhaps you should be?
Yeah i love to teach and will work in that  field in the near future :)
spiritalk wrote:You are being drawn to more courses of study as well.  But you really would like to share as the teacher with others, what you have learned.  And I might add some of it the hard way.
What do you mean by the hard way?

and the rest of the reading, is other great job ;D

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:33 pm

Sometimes life teaches us lessons through our experiences.  It is often the experiences of loss or pain that teach us the most.  But we learn none the less.
God bless, J

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”