what do u see in my pic ?

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

firefly43210

Post by firefly43210 » Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:18 am

My target was not spiritual enlightenment . I came to this world for a test of truth and character { Sat  ka pariksha } . For the purpose of reconciliation with my wives who live in the astral world, who had been grieved by my loss of memory . When I was helpless with amnesia some fools raped them and they got mad , which in turn made me mad when I came to know of it . Those are ghosts and I am one of them . All these ghosts belong to the army of the goddesses .  But for the reason of the test I am bound to my body . They came and took the test . And they were adamant . But I feel they are appeased and when I return home I would find a happy family . And the woman {ghost} I married and her child should be there by then . This woman has suffered directly as a consequence of my foolishness ages ago and she was mad as a hornet . But she has nearly forgiven me , and I believe others have done the same . I can not still return home as my people have decided that I should stay here, because they said I have some more work to do . And I don't know what they have planned for me , which is making me nuts with anxiety . I need to be unbound from my body before I can leave this plane . And so I feel like a prisoner and very sorry for myself  for otherwise I could have gone and met my family there and that would be very welcome even to get rid of this ailing and miserable body . I feel like a landed fish in this plane . And lonely . And worried sick . And deprived . And I am very very tired .
Dorosith Volmaya

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:53 am

I need to be unbound from my body before I can leave this plane . And so I feel like a prisoner and very sorry for myself  for otherwise I could have gone and met my family there and that would be very welcome even to get rid of this ailing and miserable body . I feel like a landed fish in this plane . And lonely . And worried sick . And deprived . And I am very very tired .
No offense is intended to your beliefs. I am just wanting to better understand them, and how you can say that you have reached your target.

So the above IS the test of truth and character, to which you are referring.

You are being seriously challenged to have an ailing and miserable body, to feel like a landed fish as well as feeling lonely, worried sick, deprived and tired and remaining bound to your physical body feeling like a prisoner and very sorry for yourself, for as long as it is felt to be necessary. And for you to rise above all of this suffering to eventually be reunited with your loved ones.

While all of this is happening, doesn't anything or anyone in this world matter or count?

I understand that you view everything which you are doing in this lifetime as a way to qualify to ultimately return to your family on the astral planes, but what about earning a living, having relationships with other people and supporting other people while you are still here?

What happens to your target if you are not naturally unbound from your body for at least the next 50 or more years?

Is it possible that by neglecting or ignoring the physical and material aspects of your life on this planet that you are unknowingly delaying your target from happening, because you are missing some important lessons?

With respect,

EoT

firefly43210

Post by firefly43210 » Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:39 pm

Dear wise Eye of tiger , I am trying not to ignore my earthly duties . Though I am very frustrated and can not think clearly most of the time . I do not intend to ignore anyone or anything . But I am an engineer by qualification , and if you know the state of employment here , you would understand that in my present age and state I can find or continue few jobs . I was a businessman and have lost my capital . So I may not find a suitable business presently . Though I am trying to establish a farm and by it earn a living . A lot of people in this world do matter to me , for I have a considerable part of my family in this world too . Thing are difficult with my spouse here , because of varied reasons I would prefer not to speak publicly , but you may find them for yourself . Rules prohibit me to post her photo in this forum but you are a psychic and have ways to know . And I don't think she still has overcome her past . I have not yet left my home and she could contact me anytime she wished . But she is still not willing to . And about the child, she is a baby and not seperable from her mother . I can not support her without her mother . I have nearly 10 more years to live , as seen by my palm lines . I suppose when my body dies I would be free of my bounds irrespective of anyones intention . It is  possible that by neglecting or ignoring the physical and material aspects of my life on this planet that I am  unknowingly delaying my target from happening, because I am missing some important lessons . Quite possible . For they would not like me escape this world like a coward . And being a hero needs a lot of determination . Maybe they would ultimately inspire me to do something about it . And there are others who would have to go back home and are not ready yet . Also I need to get hold on my tamper . Otherwise I would hurt many people including myself once I am there . For that reason I must rest and regain my calm before I leave my body . I have a feeling that the rest of my life here would not be so boring after all . But I don't know anything for certain and that is what troubles me . I have to wait and see . And keep up hope .
Dorosith Volmaya

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:08 pm

Once again, I feel you have left the responsibilities for your life in someone else's hands.  That will not get it lived or right.  Do not play the blame game but stand up and be counted.  Only in your strength of character can all things be understood as your progress.  

Our spirituality is always lived out by our life experiences and how we manage them and handle the responsibilities.  If you have taken yourself out of life's challenges, then there is no growth of spirituality.  Your spirituality can only be worked out when you LIVE your responsibilities.
God bless, J

firefly43210

Post by firefly43210 » Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:36 pm

Yes, I thought of getting retired , You were right to observe .
But , now I wish to go for farming . Farming is as good a profession as any , i believe . And I would be in my village , where I would have a lot of friends . And a change of place  would be well advised  for me . And finally I would have a house of my own with a lot of open space . I think I would enjoy that life . And there would be challenges associated with that choice . But I don't like to stay in the city with the dirt , congestion and noise . I am oppressed by crowd . I don't need much money , but I would relish the peace and the healthy homegrown food . Would you believe if I say , I always desired it to be this way ! Now I have a chance to make it happen .
And about my responsibilities , I think I have fulfilled them up-till now . About my wife , she would not be living with me for her own reasons . It is not money , nor love , but she needs something I would not be giving her . And the baby can not live without her mother . So, my duties are met .
But no wonder , new responsibilities would replace the old ones , or may be they are the same . I have remembered things which expand my horizon quite a bit and there are other responsibilities waiting for me which are as pressing as the old one .
And bout my leaving the responsibilities for my life in someone else's hands , well, I was wasting time , for I had to wait for my wife so long , and had to spend the time . I did not wish her to blame me for not waiting for her . but one can not wait whole life , so I would involve myself in some other work . which are not obvious at present .
:)
Dorosith Volmaya

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:09 am

Firefly,

Your most recent posting was removed for the following reasons.

1. Usually only one picture reading is given per member. You would have to give me a very good reason to make an exception in your case.

2. The conversation which has no place in any picture reading request and should therefore be left out in future, is posted in a language other than English.

3. Links to external websites are not allowed to be posted on Mystic Board. This includes those posted in subject headings, in the main body of your posting, or as part of your forum signature.

4. I may be wrong about this as I only understand English, but the subject heading seems to be about a person other than yourself, who you are making out to be Satan incarnate.

Picture readings are only meant to be about you. Nobody else!

Respectfully yours,

EoT  :smt017

firefly43210

Post by firefly43210 » Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:22 am

The women of Amazon Army who has come to the physical layer and lived in the physical layer during 1996-2013 are dismissed from the Amazon Army and any other jobs provided by me ( except - Shikharani , Mala Paramanik , Chamunda , Chhinnamasta , Narnia ) - on the ground of treason , conspiracy against authority , disobedience , desertion , cruelty against humanity , forgery , illegal sex & rape , gundagardi , misappropriation of funds , bribing govt officials , mental and physical torture , lying to higher official .
As I myself witnessed the crimes stated above , I hereby denounce these women & announce that these ladies have failed the role and purpose of their duty . So being the owner and commander of the Amazon Army , I declare END OF SERVICE for these women . These women are hereby prohibited to enter any of my premices and/or use any of the facilities provided by any of my organisations . As well these women are ousted from any of the religions founded by me or devoted to me . As a punishment to above mensioned crimes , I curse and exile these women from all my domains . ----Gorn LosKar .
Dorosith Volmaya

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:51 am

Yes but what does this all have to do with a picture reading request from or by you?  :smt017

We do not want our forum to be used or abused as a place for you to express a personal protest about a cause which seems important to you, but one we have no knowledge of or sympathy for.

I feel that this has gone far enough, and that you need to look elsewhere to burden people with this megalomania or supersition about you (?) being the owner and commander of a mythical Amazon Army.

Or whoever Gorn LosKar is being the owner and commander of a mythical Amazon Army.

This thread will now be locked for being completely inappropriate, and for taking unfair advantage of your rights as a registered member of this community to one free picture reading.

A disappointing end to what was up until now a fruitful working relationship between the two of us.

EoT :smt009

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... highlight=

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”