what do u see in my pic ?

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

firefly43210

what do u see in my pic ?

Post by firefly43210 » Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:49 pm

this is a pic of myself . nearly 15 days old . if you may read it , i am not quite sure that i look my best , or anything but tell me what do u see . for this is a new disciple for me . :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Cascade of Light

Post by Cascade of Light » Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:13 pm

Pleased to meet you, :) :)

There is such a bubbling effervescent energy about you, fun, mischievousness and a startling wisdom too. You care and you care deeply, you make me smile even now as I type this I cannot stop my fingers whizzing over the keys. There is a  way that makes people like you, effortlessly, almost a power. I bet you get lots of hugs, if not you deserve them that's for sure. There is an intelligence too that I perceive as university or higher level, you are searching for something that you haven't found yet and that may be within your grasp soon as things click into place.
You stay brave and hide those negative thoughts in the cupboard where no-one can  see, but there is no need to worry, you are safe. So near to grasping that final equation too :)

Cassie :)
A cascade of light shone down on me, then the angels spoke, and set me free,
Cas x

firefly43210

Post by firefly43210 » Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:56 am

thank you . :smt050  :smt060  hug .

Cascade of Light

Post by Cascade of Light » Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:15 pm

You are very welcome  :smt039
A cascade of light shone down on me, then the angels spoke, and set me free,
Cas x

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:24 pm

The smile covers or masks the deeper anxieties that lie beneith the surface.  You wish to keep a calm and peaceful environment so you smile through a lot that you would object to otherwise.  

The smiles also mask a deeper hurt deep within the eyes.  To arrive at your present state you have suffered through a lot of control by others' telling you what is best for you.  And it did not sit well with the soul.  

It is a time of emerging - the butterfly is ready to leave the cacoon.  Be gentle with others, but express you.  It is important to your next step that it is made with your own dreams and goals as a consequence of your actions.

Using the smile you have managed to spiritualize the soul.  Now you wish to take it forward some more into the material pursuits.  Be sure to address all things in spirituality so the smile can still draw others to you.
God bless, J

firefly43210

Post by firefly43210 » Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:27 pm

god has taketh away my hurt and he has mastered my anxieties . only a sense of longing lingers through my past . i dont feel those emotions much anymore . i have seen the light , the brilliant white light which is the source if everything . and i know my answers as soon i need them . but sure i need to follow your advice as u said the butterfly is ready to leave the cocoon , i also feel it . but im not so sure . last time my karma dragged me back by 10 years . i righted the karma and now ready to face the future . i m not sure how i would face what is coming at my present state . something tells me i would have to assume responsibilities which i can barely bear . but i would face it one last time .

Beyond Answers

Post by Beyond Answers » Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:26 pm

You are at a point where you are really starting to take full control of your life and where it is going, but I feel like you are facing lower vibrations that are trying to pull you back down.  It is very normal for this to happen, and it takes a great amount of will to overcome it, which I believe you have.  If you find yourself getting tired or weary of the battle, just remember to take moments to pause and reflect on how far you've come and it will raise your spirits.

There is a lot in your past that is lingering causing a lot of these lower vibrations.  Again, focus on how far you are from those moments now, that you are safe, and realize that these experiences have helped get you where you are.
With Love All Things Are Possible

I'm on Facebook and Twitter!

firefly43210

Post by firefly43210 » Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:21 am

how do u seek a pearl without dipping in water ? you have to take to lower vibrations in order to simply live . there is no escaping . you have been allotted certain responsibilities when you are born . you have to fulfill them . that is what is so tiring . and another thing , in order to gain earthly satisfaction even gods listen to lower vibrations . because the emotions reside there. the animal vibrations which bring colors in ones life . the fun of the game is to remain intact while going through these things . that is the tough part.

firefly43210

Post by firefly43210 » Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:23 pm

another pic of mine
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

firefly43210

Post by firefly43210 » Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:27 pm

ps : what do u mean by lower vibrations ?
i thought it meant affliction and material needs .

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:50 pm

god has taketh away my hurt and he has mastered my anxieties . only a sense of longing lingers through my past . i dont feel those emotions much anymore . i have seen the light , the brilliant white light which is the source if everything . and i know my answers as soon i need them . but sure i need to follow your advice as u said the butterfly is ready to leave the cocoon , i also feel it . but im not so sure . last time my karma dragged me back by 10 years . i righted the karma and now ready to face the future . i m not sure how i would face what is coming at my present state . something tells me i would have to assume responsibilities which i can barely bear . but i would face it one last time .

Life is a river, ever washing our experiences away.  It is only our mind that keeps them locked within ourselves.  You are holding on to past hurts that will never allow the butterfly to emerge.  The spirit needs to be set free.  

When we cannot forgive, forget or resolve, we CAN release.  Release these experiences to your higher power (who ever that is to you) but remember to leave it in his in box and not keep telling him how to resolve the issues.  If you knew that, you wouldn't have released it to him.  

The secret was all about the law of attraction.  But the step lacking by all who practice it, LET GO AND LET GOD!  Release all of the ways you can think to resolve your issues.  Do not hold them like cherished children.  Let them GO!  Only then will you heal the past and move into the present and on into your own perceived future.  

The present and future are not to be endured by some preconceived notion of your Karma or life plan - that is not God's plan.  God seeks only happiness for us all.  There is no repaying of debts - there is only living in joy.  Be free!  Move onward and upward in the future plan.  Only then will happiness find you.
God bless, J

firefly43210

Post by firefly43210 » Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:55 am

yes.
the mote it be.

firefly43210

Post by firefly43210 » Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:15 am

i love you spiritalk and casse , you both are so kind  ! :smt022

firefly43210

Post by firefly43210 » Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:34 pm

Dear folks , as I said I was barely ready for the experience which was my marriage and my married life . It was whatever I said and much much more . :smt010

Sometimes it looked I was all wrong . But I think I have managed to reach my target . Though I am very sorry that there was negligence in my duties . And things turned out to be very unexpected in its intensity , bewildering me and the whole family . And I could not stand living away from my wife .And thus ruined my business. I got all mixed up .  :smt014
The events are not going as I would had them but going anyway and I don't know much else .   :smt009
My family is still not with me . but maybe they will .  :smt017
Dorosith Volmaya

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:24 pm

Firefly,

I have not been following this discussion up until now, so if I have misunderstood what you are saying here, please accept my sincere apologies for having done so.

Can I assume that your target was spiritual enlightenment, and do you really feel that this target has been reached when it appears to have cost you your marriage/family life and your business, as a result of your concentrated focus upon finding God and your corresponding neglect of your life's more material aspects?

If your answer to both questions is YES, then I would be feeling that you may have seriously misunderstood what spiritual enlightenment was always meant to be about.

Could you please make this point clearer in your response?

Thank you,

EoT :smt017

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”