Please open & read me like a book!

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

eon1

Please open & read me like a book!

Post by eon1 » Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:32 pm

Please help me by giving me a picture reading.  Any & all insights & advice would be greatly appreciated!  Feel free to tell me ANYTHING you pick up on, big or small.  Also, maybe you can tell me strengths & weaknesses I have both personally & professionally.  What kind of work do u see me successful in?  Thank u & of course I will be sure to give feedback....Oh, & do you have any predictions for me or insight into my present situation & concerns?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by eon1 on Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

firefly43210

Post by firefly43210 » Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:38 pm

1.  lips turned at ends means joyful attitude
2.  pronounced chin means woman of principles
3. strong jaw means strong resolve
4. developed frontal lobe means good creative abilities .
5 nose a little stooped means thoughtful nature
6. close set eyes means good concentration . ( mark of a hunter )
7. rounded cheeks means influence of moon ( intelligent , imaginative , joyful , creative , fits into any situation ,likes the colors white and black )
8. eyes indicative of mongoloid ancestors.
9. naturally loving character , but loves more than she can express .

well i quit .
:)

firefly43210

Post by firefly43210 » Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:44 pm

looks like she has philosophers brows .

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:48 pm

maybe you can tell me strengths & weaknesses I have both personally & professionally.

balanced ,diplomatic gentle sensitive kind thoughtful considerate reflective emotional and sensitive

practical loyal truthful conserving tenacious ...  wow

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:14 pm

What kind of work do u see me successful in?    accounting ,work in the medical profession  there's a aura of some kind of karma surrounding you  compulsive  behavior  ocd is not out of the question.... about 5 foot 2   you enjoy the finer things in  life  childhood could have been somewhat unstable at times

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:42 pm

You may have asked the questions, but the eyes are shielding any deeper thoughts.  You like the idea of being a 'woman of mystery' to all you meet.  

In personal relationships this can be fun and exciting.  And as you release those shields, when you trust, you are often rewarded with love in return.  

While you may have felt betrayed and hurt in a recent relationship, there was much you learned.  Taken in that context you can now know what you want and what you don't want in equal measure.

If you are too mysterious on a job interview you would come across as a closed person and not capable of working with a team.  This would be a real deal breaker to the interviewer.  Be more open to suggestion and direction.  In that would indicate a need to learn and grow.

You have a color sense about you.  Wearing yellow (the mental color) when writing exams, having to be tested, in a job interview can give  you the sunshine personality you need to succeed.

Pink is the color of love.  When it bites you, open the mystery and allow them to see the box of emotions inside.  Sometimes the partner is the one who teaches us who we are and what we want, more than our own heart.  They just help us open that box of mystery.
God bless, J

firefly43210

Post by firefly43210 » Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:28 am

5 FEET 3 INCHES , MEDIUM FIGURE  36- 26-36. ORIENTAL PROBABLY BENGALI, LOVES MUSIC , PROBABLY SINGS TOO , ALL THE CHAKRAS OPEN , THIRD EYE OVERACTIVE , A LITTLE MELANCHOLY , A MYSTIC , BEEN IN TOUCH OF THE FORCES FROM CHILDHOOD , SECRETIVE , SHY , BUT WOULD NOT ADMIT IT , INDEPENDENT , INDIVIDUALIST , BEEN TO PLACES , MISSED OUT IN LOVE A FEW TIMES - I SEE A LONGING , A VIRGIN , A LITTLE MISCHIEVOUS , NOT SO HAPPY AS SHE LOOKS  RATHER NOT SO SATISFIED WITH LIFE , SHE IS WAITING TO SEE HOW FAR WE GO  IN READING HER , SMILING , AND HAPPY , AND A LITTLE APPREHENSIVE , ENJOYING OUR EFFORTS , SHE REALLY IS MISCHIEVOUS . A CAT . :)

p.s. sorry for the caps . i forgot to turn off the caps lock .  :smt003
again sorry. :)

firefly43210

Post by firefly43210 » Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:08 am

a student of arts , she loves history and political science , ice cream , flowers , the ocean , has a lot of friends , a leader , loves cleanliness , does not like cosmetics much but likes fragrances , a good dresser , cautious about assuming responsibilities , a good friend , self sufficient , in her late 20s , living in somewhere in Europe or USA . :)

eon1

Thank you for your picture readings!

Post by eon1 » Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:58 pm

Thank you to everyone that gave me a picture reading!  I really appreciate your taking the time to do so & am grateful for your insights.  I hope you do not mind that I PM'd you individually to give feedback.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:10 am

Thank you for responding.
God bless, J

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”