hello

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

italianboy

hello

Post by italianboy » Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:10 pm

:smt006
Last edited by italianboy on Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:48 pm

First of all you have to concentrate about fixing your problems....it is never good to seek relationship if one don't feel secure on oneself....and that will soon be spotted from a possible partner.

When we first meet, then we know very little about each other, and if we aren't truthfully in our treatment of our partner they will soon move on.

I can't understand why you want the girl to be paid for what she did to you...What about what you did to HER?

For me your whole story tells about a person (you) who have a very Egoistic view on life, you give and give...but they only suck you....what did you give???
You tells;  of course i didn't love her.......well what reason is it to stay? What did you give her that you did not take yourself?

In order for other to accept you, you must be able to accept yourself....to know yourself...to work with yourself.

Why shall they change for you....if you are not willing to change for them....what makes you special?

You need to meet your partner with respect, and the will to both give and take....a partnership is a bond between two unique persons, who both have feelings, needs and demands, and since they no longer are alone need to adjust these in order to please each other.
If you aren't honest, this will be spotted, and the relationship will soon crumble.

There is a lot of people that have different handicaps, yours are a small one.

Again it is most important that you yourself accept your "handicap", and don't do a big thing out of it, don't look for "wrong reasons".....a true partner look for the "soul" behind the image....how you treat her...how you respect her, how you make her feel well.....and that can only happen if you are honest toward yourself, and any partner you meet!

Good luck.
Last edited by Rhutobello on Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

italianboy

Post by italianboy » Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:04 pm

and what did you see in my photo?

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:23 pm

That I hope some one else can give you some information on :)

italianboy

Post by italianboy » Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:27 pm

hope

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:53 am

You smile on the mouth, but never let it reach the eyes.  Eyes are the windows to our soul and yours are clouded to prevent others seeing in, but it also prevents you seeing out.  

As there is only one person we can change, it is important to start to work on self.  Open the eyes to what life is about, then flow with the energies of change and growth.  Do not expect others to fix you as you can not fix them and accept each relationship for what it can offer you to grow.  

Being kind to another person is found in honesty, not leading them on.  Be sincere and honest.  Do not expect but allow.  Flow with the energies of life and accept others will do the same.  All relationships will improve when you suspend expectations and work on being the best you can be for yourself.
God bless, J

PixieWitch

Post by PixieWitch » Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:26 pm

I agree with Spiritalk and Rhutobello. I have been going through something similar. 2 years ago, I got separated and eventually divorced. I was a stay at home mom to our son. My ex was a great provider. I chose to give all that up to be poor. Why? Because i never learned how to be independent. My mom is so focused on me finding a new husband so I dont have to struggle. But the point here is that I need gain my independence and improve myself first. Otherwise, I would end up in a similar situation with a "Reason" person (form that Reason Season Lifetime poem.)

But you do have to learn to love and accept yourself otherwise, it will be one failed relationship after another. You are very good-looking guy, but you need to accept yourself before you can expect anyone to accept you.

italianboy

Post by italianboy » Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:19 am

yes
Last edited by italianboy on Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:45 pm

spiritalk wrote:You smile on the mouth, but never let it reach the eyes.  Eyes are the windows to our soul and yours are clouded to prevent others seeing in, but it also prevents you seeing out.  

As there is only one person we can change, it is important to start to work on self.  Open the eyes to what life is about, then flow with the energies of change and growth.  Do not expect others to fix you as you can not fix them and accept each relationship for what it can offer you to grow.  

Being kind to another person is found in honesty, not leading them on.  Be sincere and honest.  Do not expect but allow.  Flow with the energies of life and accept others will do the same.  All relationships will improve when you suspend expectations and work on being the best you can be for yourself.

Hey Rhuto!

WOW!!  You are really a wonderful face reader. Brilliant that you see the eyes.

Wish there were more people in the world like you. If even most were, this world..even material world would have been a better place to live for me.

Love You,
RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

fisk_82

Post by fisk_82 » Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:17 pm

Dear Italian Boy... Maybe what i will write may not be something you want to hear. I sense coldness in you. You think about your self but you don't have any empathy in other people. People for you somewhat just like an object to satisfy your need. When the need is over they don't have any value  for you anymore. You love to play with others and when others find out they will feel deeply hurt. You keep project your own feeling and see it as flaws in others. Well i don't know if you never try to love anyone with true heart, you won't accept back the love that you need. This might sound 'cliche' and boring for you... giving first then receiving back. That's how this world works.

SkySummers

Licked lips and eating finger food is EROTIC!

Post by SkySummers » Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:45 pm

You may want to seek a profesional for help concerning your dislikes of licking the lips (by the way all men i've knowing have been turned on and find it sexy)!

SKY SUMMERS
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:59 pm

If you are wanting a reading from this picture, could you post it in a separate thread.
God bless, J

italianboy

Post by italianboy » Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:08 pm

spiritalk wrote:If you are wanting a reading from this picture, could you post it in a separate thread.

k
Last edited by italianboy on Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:55 pm

You can ask a question or suggest the topic you want to address under the picture.  But a separate thread is used for a picture.
God bless, J

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”