Picture reading

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Mjean

Picture reading

Post by Mjean » Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:36 am

Here are 2 pictures of me, i'm wondering if anyone can tell me anything from them or give me a pic reading.  Thanks, Mjean
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

StormGirl Blue

Post by StormGirl Blue » Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:13 pm

Hi Mjean, first up before the reading I want to say from girl to girl. wow look at you, way to go!

When I look at your photos I keep getting that your a survivor..

I feel like my attention keeps diverting to little girl you. I dont know why I keep feeling a little girl in a dressing gown and flip flop type slippers getting into a car to spend the night somewhere else.

I feel like you have witnessed domestic chaos, ( forgive me if Im wrong here, I just keep getting a controlling overbearing situation that has passed)

I read something today my niece posted on her facebook, about how women will take what they give you and give it back in double, give them love and get twice the love, give them crap and expect to suffocate in it when it comes back..  This remind me of you.
As a friend, your fiercely loyal, you will fight for the ones you love.. Your probably more protective of others than you are of yourself.
You tend to others diligently, I dont think that your a nurse, but you would be good at nursing, especially with your down to earth matter of fact ways.
When your wounded to come back fighting, hence why your hurt is misunderstood as anger. more like you say your angry when really your hurt. Your a contradiction, inside a gentle flower, and sometimes feel like shouting, "hey what about me", but your not one of them clingy needy types lol..

I can tell you that as long as you put your mind to something you can do it.. as long as you find the determination to follow through.. you just got to appreciate the strength you do have and make the plan.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:23 pm

You grew up emotionally hard.  But it did not make you hard.  You know what it is to be ignored, abused, and generally forgotten.  

I feel a lot of your early life centred around the kitchen.  This did make you reluctant to learn to cook or even eat.  There are so many ideas around preparing a meal with love that is felt by the receivers.  That message got through loud and clear.

I have been looking at the pictures Dr. Emoto from Japan published of how water is affected by words.  Think how this translates to us as sentient beings.  

We become warped and hard for other people if that is all we have experienced.  And yet, you have survived that and become softer than most.

There is a sensuality that is longing to be played out in your life.  You have not found that one other sentient being that would understand and work together with you for the higher good.  You have been disappointed in love.  They all fall short of the mark.

Without lowering your standards, perhaps you could be a bit more understanding that other people do not have your own understanding of emotional issues.  In this way, you may find their is more empathy for you, along with love, when you are ready to receive it.
God bless, J

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:57 pm

To Spiritalk and Stormgirl,

My sincere apologies for this, but..........

Please note that I am on this one occasion only going against my usual practice of requiring that a new thread should be started for October's reading request, but Mjean has personally asked me to do this through a private message after a mix-up last month with her subject heading. It just seemed easier than her having to repost her photograph(s), to instead simply add this new month's reading to your two existing September ones? I also noticed in passing that you have not yet received any responses, so hopefully the member will be kind enough to do this for all of us, once my reading has been given. Not surprisingly in the light of the fact that I believe that we are all drawing from the same source to obtain these insights, there is considerable overlap in what I am feeling with your own impressions.

To Mjean, :smt007

DOUBLE WOW!!!!!!!!

Your incredible inner strength and staying power when subjected to adverse circumstances which would probably either emotionally destroy a lesser person than yourself shines brightly through in both your photos.

Was that a V for Victory sign over negative personal/relationship circumstances which could potentially have lead to you building a permanent wall around your heart, with the misguided intention to prevent your feelings from getting hurt ever again? But to a large extent, it did not.

For far too long it is as though you had been very effectively and regularly used as a human doormat for him to wipe his feet upon, but with your remaining self confidence and self respect in danger of being lost forever you were finally able to reassert your right to be in control over your life and destiny.

In saying this I do not wish you to misinterpret the meaning of my words to be used as a basis for you feeling either ashamed, embarrassed or guilty because you were not able to do this sooner than you eventually did.

The unfair conditions to which you were subjected on an almost daily basis by this male person would have made any attempt by you to stand up for yourself positively dangerous. Until it was safe and economically viable for you to do so, any attempt to escape earlier than this would have been equal to a suicide mission.

In other words I am highly sensitive to what deplorable treatment you have survived at the hands of someone who claimed to love and care for you, and my respect and admiration for you being able to finally say in no uncertain terms to him through your words and actions that enough is more than enough, and that you do not deserve to be treated in this cruel and abusive manner, both know no bounds.  

Whether or not you are currently working as a nurse or may have in the past, it is a case of healer first heal thyself, and it appears with this in mind that before you were born into this lifetime that your Higher Self made a decision that the difficult and painful lessons which would be necessary for you to bring this self healing about has put you on a path that few souls could survive, let alone rise above with such strength of conviction and and a belief in yourself that which would have severely tested the courage and patience of a saint.

Much of the worse is now behind you, but the experiences you have been through have only made you a stronger person within yourself as a direct result. I am not saying by any means that it will always be plain sailing and good weather for you from now on, or that there will be no further challenges waiting ahead of you in the medium to long term future, but for at least the next six months or so, your well deserved but long overdue opportunity for some R&R (rest and recreation) and spiritual regeneration and renewal has finally arrived.

What I found most striking in both your pictures was that up until now I had never realised that such a high degree of sensitivity and softness as you possess could exist side by side in almost complete harmony with an equal degree of strength and hardness, but your reading has set me right about this being more than possible in the same person. The strength and hardness were however critically required if you were going to get through this dark night of your soul with your self respect and sanity both still relatively intact.

Although you are presumably not also a cancer survivor yourself (or are you), some of the following page of inspiring spiritual quotations seem relevant to your situation as well.
Strength is born in the deep silence of long-suffering hearts; not amidst joy.
Credits: Felicia Hemans
Difficulties are meant to rouse, not discourage. The human spirit is to grow strong by conflict.
Credits: William Channing, theologian

See more of these at the following web address. Now I am also beginning to understand why some cancer patients feel that having the disease has been one of the best things that could have ever happened to them. Up until now you may have thought they were mad for saying such seemingly ridiculous things, but such situations as theirs and your own must make many of us rethink about our position, and not be so quick in future to judge them as mentally unbalanced for saying this.  

http://www.healingcancernaturally.com/i ... uotes.html    

Love, Light and Healing,

eye_of_tiger    :smt006

StormGirl Blue

Post by StormGirl Blue » Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:00 am

(((((eye of tiger ))))))
it is absolutely fine :) your intentions are always good.
and Mjean is a very deserving recipient of your wonderful ability.

Mjean

Thank you

Post by Mjean » Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:25 pm

Thank you Tiger
For not only a early reading....but a very acurate one.  I am sending you a pm with more feedback.
Your friend, Mjean

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:02 pm

Dear Mjean,

You are very welcome for the picture reading, and I thank you kindly for both your sincere and honest private message(s) and words of positive support, as well as this response in order to let the other members and site admin know that my efforts on your behalf were felt to be worthwhile and were also deeply appreciated.

It was indeed my pleasure to once more be of loving service to one of my internet friends.

Cheers,

EoT Image

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”