Luis Miguel Moreno Varela

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Post by Luis Miguel Moreno Varela » Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:49 pm

Hi everyone! here is my picture. Please tell me anything you can sense from looking at it. Thank you for all. = )
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Lady_Seeta

Post by Lady_Seeta » Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:03 pm

there is a picture reading forum on the board. look for it.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Better still............

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:58 pm

Better still I have personally asked our busy but friendly resident administrator/board moderator/site grandfather to move it to the Picture Reading forum as a favour to Luis who is a valued and welcome new member of this online community of spiritual seekers, in order to save him from having to cross post his picture and request on both forums simultaneously.

Cheers everyone,

EoT  :smt006

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:58 pm

Moving to Picture forum.

StormGirl Blue

Post by StormGirl Blue » Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:28 am

Hi Luis,

I am seeing someone who is a very thoughtful person, a deep thinker, but not one to give up long essays on every thought you have. You say what you think needs to be said, but there were a lot more words in the thought of the speaking than the speech itself.

Your age here says 22, but your kind of older in some of your mannerisms.
Your good humoured and compassionate.

I feeling a little insecurity here but its not deliberating.

You have a very broad interest bank, this might frustrate you a little, you want to find that something that burns you passionately, and when you do you plan on mastering it . be careful when this does happen, I fear you might be consumed in it to a point where you are closed off.
Right now your open to learning, and I do hope this continues for all your life.. remember that we are all students of life as long as we live.
this hasn't happens yet, neither is it a firm prediction, just a little fear I have. Your eagerness in learning is a valued gift.
All things in balance, this includes allowing equal parts play and work.

Your not smiling here.. but I am certain that when you do you light up a room, lol, I imagine a glow that emits from you then.
You like things to be right.. comfort..
you can be a little judgemental at times.. but this is ok, I think you keep it to yourself.
Most of all your more judgemental of you.. given to self examination regularly.. be sure to add praise there, you deserve it.

OO and IMO very cute :).. I think your just going to get better looking with age

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:41 pm

The contemplative stance you have shown in this picture goes to a deeper level of your being.  You think things through - you could never be accused of jumping in where angels fear to tread.  

And yet, there has been some relationship that you have taken that leap of faith.  And you have been disappointed.  

Back to the drawing board.  From now on you have vowed to stick to the contemplation rather than the jump.  

But then again, where is the adventure!  You are at a stage where you are thinking life is for the adventure.  And you are willing and ready to enter an adventure to learn and grow.  

Be open and available to all that is happening in your life - it just may be what you are ready to seek.  There is a new energy of awakening happening in the fall - when the leaves come down - for those of us in Northern climes.  

There is beauty and energy in the deep fall colors of yellow, orange, red, brown, green.  What do these colors mean to you?

In the meantime something is happening in your life to allow the new energies to redesign your life.  There are new relationships just waiting to open and new career paths on the offing.  Be alive and aware of new energies coming in and go with the flow!

This is your time to grow.  Do not accept the dross, go for the gold!  Don't get passed by while you are too contemplative rather than willing to go for the adventure.
God bless, J

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”