picture reading please

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

heartk0re

picture reading please

Post by heartk0re » Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:44 pm

i attached my picture. the topic i would like to know most about is my love life. thanks.  :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:19 pm

Very pretty picture - but you are looking to be taken seriously.  You feel undervalued and sometimes it can relate to the pretty exterior.  So the eyes are closed with walls at present as you try to deal with the circumstances of your life.  

It has happened in your chosen career and you are wondering about moving into something else.  But your heart is truly in what you are doing right now.

Some people would say to use the assets you have and don't look back.  But you have an integrity that wants to be valued in what you know not how you look.  This applies in personal relationships as well.  You are not taken seriously there either.

There is someone on the peripheral of your life you have overlooked.  You have thought of them as merely seeing the exterior but there is more to them than you know.  Perhaps you are also looking at the surface and not looking deeply into others?  Sometimes we can reap what we sow in that regard.  

Be open to new experiences because that is where your new connection will appear.  Do not close the mind to learning something new from others.  While you like to be valued, so others like to value themselves too and share their knowledge.  While it is about you in some ways, it is important to show how much you share others interests too.
God bless, J

heartk0re

Post by heartk0re » Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:18 pm

thx im guessing the person you are referring to in terms of overlooking is one of my neighbors, probably shawn or alex. and career-wise i was planning on just being a nurse like my mom, sister, aunts and cousins but was thinking of being a paramedic instead lol.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:22 pm

Follow your own heart and dreams.
God bless, J

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”