Feel so gloomy

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

fisk_82

Feel so gloomy

Post by fisk_82 » Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:52 am

I feel so gloomy lately... Just want to know what do you see from my pic... Tx
Last edited by fisk_82 on Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

StormGirl Blue

Post by StormGirl Blue » Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:54 am

Hi Fisk..
I have you waiting, waiting, waiting..
wondering if the opportunity has past you by.
anxious about time..
patient and trusting in the universe to deliver what is good for you.. but heck.. you wish it would hurry up and make it clear..
Your looking back.. "was that it! "....

Im getting an imbalanced feeling.. your not doing enough of something.... have you remembered to play today!.. when was the last time you did anything just for the fun.. play is a essential to our well being as work.
Work, rest and play.. mind, body and soul.. yin and yang

if your serious about getting on top of this gloom feeling you should look at balance in your life.. find something to bring some harmony, excersize the body and the mind.. play some work some..
Its up to you to create a weekly/daily plan that includes a balanced routine.

sit down and look to see what is causing this imbalance and change it.

fisk_82

Post by fisk_82 » Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:33 am

@strom girl... tx for the reading... Yes you read what i think lately ^^
I forget how to play... i forget how to feel happy. May be i'm just too tired... for something that might be not that worthy...

StormGirl Blue

Post by StormGirl Blue » Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:58 am

(((((((((Fisk))))))))))
Love to you.
someone once pointed out to me.. it was meant as an insult at the time but it is very true.. people look for psychics to tell them things they already know
but dont want to know they know..
lol.. Thats actually a fact.. .
Time for you to take the bull by the horns and be pro active in getting out of the null before it starts to affects your health.

Play / recreation is not an option, it honestly is an essential element...

That you have neglected to ensure this balance for so long you have found yourself in that never ending cycle of being too gloomy to do anything about it..

I am happy to work on this with you if you like.. ie help you to explore options and find ways to implement them..

May I suggest a way for you to be able to justify it to yourself that considering a community volunteer project you could join up with
that might offer the opportunity to be doing  something you find interesting..
I dont know what this is yet... so starting a list of things you would like to do for fun ( dont think of community volunteering at this point.. the list is just things you enjoy doing, or think you might like to try ).. then we can go from there..

I actually started replying to your post last night but deleted what I wrote then not making much sense to me..
There seemed to be a mother or grandmother figure that wanted to tell you she wished she was sassy like you, but instead seemingly chastised you for it, thinking it was going to get you in trouble one day... secretly she was glad you are like that, thats how she is inside..
 I cant remember everything I wrote, but I think I was gong off track, neither could I verify I was on target.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:47 am

You are inscrutible.  You are calm, pleasant, smile on the outside, no matter what is happening on the inside.  And the inside seems to be in turmoil.  It is not that you don't know what you want, so much as getting a little tired of the trials it takes to reach it.  

You are nearly there!  The goal is in sight!  And the light at the end of the tunnel is drawing close (and its not an oncoming train - stop the negativity) .  Keep the positive in place for it to unfold.  It is your time coming up.

A relationship is hanging fire.  If you are really concerned, you will 'fish or cut bate' (means:  go for it or let it go).  No fears, no hang up, no amount of thought will get it done.  

Go with the heart on this one.  But eventually it will require some tough love of communication and results.  Be prepared to be disappointed.  But strive for the moon, after all, even if you miss, you will still be among the stars.

Your perfectionist nature expects others to be the same.  Some people are happy in the mundane ways.  In all things in life relax and allow life to unfold a little.  You are not atlas to carry the world on your shoulders.
God bless, J

fisk_82

Post by fisk_82 » Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:12 pm

@Storm Girl Blue
Thanks once again :D... i'm volunteering on community service once in a month. I provide medical service for poor people who can't get medical service just because they can't paid it. I love to do it in the past but lately i feel so gloomy for most of the thing ;D... But i think, i just need a good rest and everything will be just okay. About being sassy... i don't know about that part... people always tell that i change with different people i met as if they meet another person... Maybe that's where it comes.

@spiritalk
i post here every 3 months and you always says the same reading LOL... but thanks... it menas that i don't improve at all so i must make new improvement :D. I need to apply cognitive therapy on my self and everything will be allright.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Nothing could be further from the truth, if you had tried to make it so

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:32 pm

Hey Fisk, :smt017

You wrote in the above posting, and I quote...
i post here every 3 months and you always says the same reading LOL... but thanks... it means that i don't improve at all so i must make new improvement
Pardon me all three of you for my butting in here, but I am sure that the intention behind any readings given by any of the many different readers on these MB forums was never to suggest for the moment that you had not improved at all or were not trying your level best to make such improvements in learning to better deal with your specific life issues.

You do not need to be particularly psychic in order to recognise the difficulty of the task you still have ahead of you in overcoming these negative thought patterns to which we are all vulnerable at times as fallible human beings.

The real reason for the series of repeating readings with basically the same message time after time is that your life is a work still very much in progress, and that all of us are here to help you to the best of our abilities and spiritual gifts whenever you feel it is needed, to offer you the extra guidance and support to encourage you to keep going even when the going gets tough.

So neither StormGirl, Spiritalk or for that matter myself is willing to leave you for one thousandth of a second with the mistaken impression that our readings on your behalf are to be regarded as us negatively and judgementally criticising your lack of motivation and efforts in helping yourself to get through this dark night of your soul.

Nothing could be further from the truth, if you had tried to make it so. IMHO :smt018

I simply wanted to make this important point crystal clear to you through my message, before you used these readings with the intention to beat up on yourself even more than you have done already in the past.

Understood???????

Love, Light and Healing and we are all on your team and side through thick and thin, until you experience a major victory mostly of your own making.

Be kinder to yourself,

EoT  :smt006

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:24 pm

The way I read is...once the message is given it belongs to the receiver, I no longer hold any part of it.  So I did not realize nor actually bother if someone has come back.  

I connect with spirit source.  And perhaps that is all they are saying......attune and find your joy.  

Sometimes we go through a patch in life where we can not seek joys, and perhaps our enthusiasm is gone.  When we are at our lowest is when we need to find a laugh or two to wake us up.
God bless, J

fisk_82

Post by fisk_82 » Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:00 pm

@EoT thanks for your concern :) but pardon me but i think you misjudge me and might be wrong with what i mean by posting that phrase :).. I'm sorry because English is not my primary language and my grammar and vocabulary not good enough.

"So neither StormGirl, Spiritalk or for that matter myself is willing to leave you for one thousandth of a second with the mistaken impression that our readings on your behalf are to be regarded as us negatively and judgementally criticising your lack of motivation and efforts in helping yourself to get through this dark night of your soul."

actually i never think that readers in this forum negatively and judgmentally criticizing me ... that kind of think never comes to my mind...
It's not you who criticize me but me who criticize my self as not do sufficient effort that i have to do to control my own emotion and thinking...
I know also that i have so many irrational believes or negative self talks that suit best for CBT (Cognitive Behavioral Therapy).
I have that insight but the insight just partial... i know how to fix it but never do what i must do because my burnout swallow me :)
And by using my knowledge of human psychology as i'm not a psychic ... i made self-analysis to my self to find out what is the cause of my suffering....
I use this forum to find out... how much progress i make... but yes of course you are right ... what we call progression don't come in one night... not event months... it takes times of course :)

As this old saying that people has responsibility to themselves as they have control to their own destiny.

Thanks again for your concern :)

-fisk-

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”