Much appreciated picture read. Thanks

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

dvandrie

Much appreciated picture read. Thanks

Post by dvandrie » Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:55 am

:smt006
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

jspwe

Post by jspwe » Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:41 am

thought I'd have a crack at it.  Never tried a photo reading before :).  Sorry if I'm amazingly off point with the stuff I'm saying and hopefully someone more experienced with this can follow up after me.

I get single mother in my head.

I see 3 kids around you, whether thats 3 of your own or whether you have 3 siblings / 1 of 3 I'm not too sure.

I feel a father figure close to you has passed.  Could be a father to you or your kids I'm not sure.

I am seeing a picture of you in the woods, I think you might do a  bit of bushwalking or outdoor-orientated activities.  The picture is basically you, hair tied up in a bun and you have this funny coloured cap on, and you standing up, 1 foot on the ground and the other on a tree log.

Not sure if I get it just by the picture but I definitely get the sense that you are a fun, energetic person who lifts the energy of everyone around you and comes into contact with you.  I do have this gentleman who has passed with me but I won't pass the message on unless you can take any of this because it might no be for you haha.  Thanks for putting this up and allowing me to try my hand at online pic reading, was new and odd experience.

dvandrie

Post by dvandrie » Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:48 pm

Pretty right on, except for not the single Mother. I am the 3rd of 3 siblings. Yes, I love to be outside in nature, anytime I can. My Father also passed, he and I were very close, he talks to me all the time, and come visits me. I would be interested in who this other person who has passed is. I am always open. I appreciate you taking the time. Pretty good for being new to this! LOL Yes, I also love to energize people, and uplift their spirits.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:54 pm

There are sparkles in your eyes.  This is for the dreams to be dreamed and the goals to attain.  You still feel there is so much more to come.  
But at the moment no blueprint is available to guide your way.

Building on your accomplishments, there are some doors opening.  Do not be afraid to go into it blindly at present.  It  has been offered by the
universe because you are ready, even when you are not sure that is true.  

There is building enthusiasm for life in general, but also for your own particular direction.  You do feel something has been overlooked.  It could be
the spirituality to all you do.  You pursue the material goals and then they can be hollow at best til they touch your spirit.

A new direction is presenting itself shortly.  Go for it!  The universe knows us better than we do ourselves.  Trust your instincts on this one as it may
feel like leading you away from your intended goals, instead of towards them.  But that is not the case.  You will need the experience of the spirit to
carry forth with all that you can be in this life.
God bless, J

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:57 pm

There are sparkles in your eyes.  This is for the dreams to be dreamed and the goals to attain.  You still feel there is so much more to come.  
But at the moment no blueprint is available to guide your way.

Building on your accomplishments, there are some doors opening.  Do not be afraid to go into it blindly at present.  It  has been offered by the
universe because you are ready, even when you are not sure that is true.  

There is building enthusiasm for life in general, but also for your own particular direction.  You do feel something has been overlooked.  It could be
the spirituality to all you do.  You pursue the material goals and then they can be hollow at best til they touch your spirit.

A new direction is presenting itself shortly.  Go for it!  The universe knows us better than we do ourselves.  Trust your instincts on this one as it may
feel like leading you away from your intended goals, instead of towards them.  But that is not the case.  You will need the experience of the spirit to
carry forth with all that you can be in this life.
God bless, J

Bandit81101

Post by Bandit81101 » Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:05 am

Sorry if I'm rusty, it's been quite awhile lol my brower usually spazzes out when I get onto mystic board :)

I see sadness, so deep that it brings tears to my eyes.
You are sorrounded by greens and yellows.
I also see a man with a mustache and glasses, in a white shirt standing behind you, a smile upon his face.
I don't know why, but the words "Don't do it!"  keep jumping out at me...

Guess I'm rustier then I thought :(  Sorry
Fairytales don't tell children that dragons exist, they already know that dragons exist.  Fairytales tell them that dragons can be defeated.

jspwe

Post by jspwe » Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:13 pm

sorry it took me a while to get back.  What the spirit wanted to say was that (if it was indeed for you) that a lake is significant for you and this person.  This feels like it was from when you were much younger so roughly 16 - 21 I spose.  He was laughing about it as if you guys weren't supposed to be there and got caught or something like that.  If you can take it I spose its his way of saying he's there.  If you can't, just another random message given to me haha.  thx again for letting me attempt a read

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”