Picture Reading

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

sammGORGEOUS

Picture Reading

Post by sammGORGEOUS » Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:08 pm

How is my relationship?
Career? what will I be? Will I get a job soon?
Happiness soon?
Personality?
Will I get a car soon?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sammlovezyou.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:46 pm

Education is the key to your future.  But you just can't see yourself sitting in a classroom learning.  

As a matter of fact, you feel you have all you need to know.  But I will offer one suggestion:  when we think we have all the answers, we have not yet heard all the questions.  

No one starts at the top in business.  You will have to do the entry level and learn and grow with any job you take on.  This may be taking your expectations down a notch but in your case this is good.  Your charm will only work so far in life, the rest is plain hard work.

The fact is there is a bit of a 'too big for your britches' going on here.  And this is such a reverse to most readings I do - I am usually building people up not tearing them down or raining on their parade.  You need a bit of a reality check.

January brings a new semester of school work.  Get yourself back into the plan.  Dream your dreams, but follow up with the realities of education and experience.  That is the direction of your prosperity.

StormGirl Blue

Post by StormGirl Blue » Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:56 pm

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”