Id love a picture reading. Thanks for having such a greeat site.

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Luckysaw1986

Id love a picture reading. Thanks for having such a greeat site.

Post by Luckysaw1986 » Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:10 am

Hi i have two pictures. My mom Rebecca on the left and me Sharon on the right.

Im curious about job and living situation for the both of us.

Thanks to all who take a look!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Luckysaw1986

Post by Luckysaw1986 » Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:47 am

Okay i read the rules again. I have attached just a picture of myself.

Still wanting to know about job and living situation!

Thanks in advance
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:29 pm

Theres a bit of a quirky smile that indicates some fun loving attitudes.  But there can be a serious side to your nature and you have real concerns at present.  You have been bailed out in the past, but realize this one is big.  You just may have to take more responsibility than you had planned on.

Don't let it make you fearful as this would freeze you up and nothing is accomplished.  Flow with the circumstances.  Look around and see the exit to the negativity and an opening for you to express yourself fully.  There is something waiting your attention.  Don't dismiss it as not to  your liking - sometimes we have to enter a situation to see its full potential.

Relationships seem to be on hold at present.  You want to handle one crisis at a time, but sometimes they come unexpectedly and you handle them anyway.  You are quite capable but do not give yourself enough credit for your strengths.  You will need to be strong at this time to come out the other end, lesson learned and smiling.
God bless, J

Luckysaw1986

Post by Luckysaw1986 » Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:20 am

Let me first thank you so very much for your reply.

I have a fun loving attitude but sometimes i think to much. My concerns are a bit overwhelming to me. I think it holds me back when i get overwhelmed.. I have a hard time dealing with a certain someone and try to let things go.. There was something that happened with this person a couple days ago. It upset me very much because it was about my mom.
I didnt say anything about it to someone because i did not want to make living more awkward then it is already.

Do you see perhaps what is waiting my attention so that i can feel it out before i dismiss it?

Well again thank you Spirtalk! This place rocks!

Saw.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:44 pm

You are balancing a lot of balls in your life - nothing happens one thing at a time for you.  That is your strength, but also the thing that gives you fears and doubts.  Be strong - because you are - and the lessons will settle soon.  This too shall pass!
God bless, J

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”