Who wants to take a shot at me

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Songstress

Who wants to take a shot at me

Post by Songstress » Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:34 am

readings please...i'll give feedback
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:38 pm

Your someone who is looking at life from the bushes - not really involved, but not really hidden either.  The eyes have seen a lot and have put up barriers to others seeing too deeply into you.  The eyes are considered the windows to the soul after all, and you do not want the invasion of people into your inner satuary.

You are building and growing an inner strength that remains a tad vulnerable at present.  Perhaps a relationship hurt and you are healing before moving on.  You have accepted the lessons of the relationship and now you want the pain to diminish to use the knowledge you gleaned.  

You live and let live to a great extent.  But find it hard to understand some people's approach to life.  You have a lot of questions and few answers to help you along the way.  You are feeling a little like being in an emotional mine field where you trust no one and take cautious steps.  This, too, will pass.

Guard against being cynical from  your experiences - they are just that - experiences - that are intended to learn and grow through not hold and nurture.
God bless, J

Songstress

Post by Songstress » Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:05 am

spiritalk wrote:Your someone who is looking at life from the bushes - not really involved, but not really hidden either.  The eyes have seen a lot and have put up barriers to others seeing too deeply into you.  The eyes are considered the windows to the soul after all, and you do not want the invasion of people into your inner satuary.

You are building and growing an inner strength that remains a tad vulnerable at present.  Perhaps a relationship hurt and you are healing before moving on.  You have accepted the lessons of the relationship and now you want the pain to diminish to use the knowledge you gleaned.  

You live and let live to a great extent.  But find it hard to understand some people's approach to life.  You have a lot of questions and few answers to help you along the way.  You are feeling a little like being in an emotional mine field where you trust no one and take cautious steps.  This, too, will pass.

Guard against being cynical from  your experiences - they are just that - experiences - that are intended to learn and grow through not hold and nurture.
I think you captured where I'm at right now very well.  I do have a lot of issues when it comes to relationships because of my past.  I always have questions with no answers.

kybunker

Post by kybunker » Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:22 pm

Have to say I love the highlights!
If you have not already, Start your higher learning!
What arts are you already pursuing? You have a creative hand and mind, but you think Your efforts are not useful

What I think You have in your future is a career in children's art.
Teaching the children how to get creative and stay creative as the ages of children rise.
At first, it may just be crafty little crafts for homeschoolers, but If you follow that path, it leads to photography mixed with painting/sketching.

Now we won't know if I'm on the right track until the future unfolds, unless it's already happening
New Thought At InnerFlow Connections!

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”