A picture reading

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

dhav

A picture reading

Post by dhav » Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:30 pm

Hello,

I would like a picture reading if possible.

Than you :)

d
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
OnLy*I*LoVe*U~~I am a sweet Lovely Girl

FaceValue

Post by FaceValue » Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:51 pm

I see someone who is always greeting others with a smile, although I also see a deep concern you keep from others. A problem with where your life is going, perhaps.
You have a motherly attitude, and want children, if you don't already have them. You believe that you were meant to have children.
Modest, and envied by others. You are easily embarrassed.
You can be very direct with people, and it's a great advantage over others who don't know how to really talk to those whom you want to listen.

This is all I see.
<3
You can't save the world, but maybe you can save the one person who means the world to you.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:33 pm

You are at a party and meant to be enjoying yourself (which on some level you are) but there is a longing deep within that says why so frivolous. &nbsp;You have a rather serious nature and can apply that to others and find them wanting. &nbsp;You do not judge so much as face things straight on and see through the surface stuff that others like to stay at or live within. &nbsp;

There is a longing in the soul right now for some deeper understanding of what is deeper in you. &nbsp;You have been disappointed in a friendship and would like to understand your own part to play in the situation. &nbsp;Something was missing and you need to be a part of the inner me rather than the outer, surface living. &nbsp;This can often make you feel odd man out in most relationships.

The sadness in the eyes is that you can never find anyone who understands you or at least allows you to examine these deeper recesses for understanding yourself. &nbsp;And you have been hurt by the control issues others tend to put upon you.

You are easy going and this is often mistaken for someone who give in to others. &nbsp;You do not. &nbsp;You have a strong will and inner being - you are just seeking for someone to see this in you and enhance it or allow its growth.

Be patient with yourself and others - after all they do not understand you. &nbsp;You smile and try to be a part of the group - but you are not content in that role. &nbsp;It is time to be yourself and see if the spirit will fly. &nbsp;Do not let any discouragements touch you as this is your own journey of spirituality.
God bless, J

dhav

Post by dhav » Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:45 am

Both reading are straight to the point.Thank you ;))
OnLy*I*LoVe*U~~I am a sweet Lovely Girl

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”