Feel free to read my face. I'm a crossdresser.

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

AndysSolace

Feel free to read my face. I'm a crossdresser.

Post by AndysSolace » Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:32 am

earlier years:

recent:

StormGirl Blue

Post by StormGirl Blue » Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:49 am

Hi Andy,
Welcome to MB..
Wow you re simply stunning.

I get " I dare you " ..
you have determination, but not drive.. rest assured, when you do discover what you really want drive will be available for you as long as you release fear, dont stress just enjoy... Stress for you will be like putting the brakes on, so have fun with it.

Im feeling creativity on the rise....like a sleeping beauty.. theres something in the pot, but its still brewing... I read on your palmistry request that you dont have a passion. I dont entirely get that when I look at you. You are a very deep feeling person. I believe you will find joy in something creative.. Im not saying your artsy crafty, but you will explore something perhaps in design or fashion that isn't exactly main stream..

Your not becoming or changing you always have been.

I am led to tell you that the worst is behind you. 2011 is a year of rest for you, while at the same time you will be reevaluating outdated beliefs. You may be exploring a new culture or path, developing new thoughts and ideas that are open to you now. This could be you in travel, Im not sure of your going to the new things, or they are coming to you.  Im a go- get it- kind of girl, so my own encouragement would be for you to get out exploring new worlds... The important thing here is to be open to accepting new beginnings. your not abandoning anything or anyone.. whatever you do be loyal to you, if the new shoes fit wear them.. if they dont ditch them.

Take care,
Tammy aka StormGirl Blue

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:43 pm

There is a deep sadness in the eyes.  Perhaps the cross dressing has to do with identity issues and the eyes are sad that they can not see into your own heart.

The heart you wear on the outside is like your inner heart - on the outside for all to bruise and abuse.  And it has been.  There is a sense of a recent breakup.  When you shared the inner you it got trampeled a bit, but there is always someone to trust and love in your environment, do not be bitter.  I would look in the mirror and say:  Wow, look what you are missing.

You have a strong sense of who you are, even though it would appear otherwise.  This is evident in who you choose to love and let into your heart.  Trust and obey your instincts, they are well honed.
God bless, J

AndysSolace

Post by AndysSolace » Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:43 pm

Thank you so much, both of you. Your readings are so inspiring, and they're not exactly wrong either. I feel empowered now, ready to go back into this harsh world. Thank you for helping me when I was so lost and in a such dark period.

I'm truly grateful.
-Andy

kybunker

My Thoughts On Andy

Post by kybunker » Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:15 pm

I understand that You love your eyes but you wish there was something you could do with your nose.
You do realize that what you are doing with the cross-dressing is developing your yin and yang
You will become Right On in your 20's and if you start now,, Dive into the costume and makeup designing world, You will suceed!
Life is really fun when we are living in two worlds and not limited to the one!

Gender is sooooo OVERRATED!
New Thought At InnerFlow Connections!

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”