What can you see here ?

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Adivinha

What can you see here ?

Post by Adivinha » Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:31 am

Hey there everyone ! :)

I'm curious to see what you may pick from this photo here. I'll give feedback, of course !  :smt003

Thank you in advance !

EDIT: Oops, the photo aparentally seems to be way too large here lol ! Let me know if it's hard to read it like that and I'll try to post another one. xx
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

StormGirl Blue

Post by StormGirl Blue » Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:37 am

warm, honest, sensitive.
Sometimes you get that Im lost and why me thought pattern going on.. BUT you do have a conscious effort to be positive.
you see the best in others, and expect that she should be all that you think they are..
Often disappointed when they fail to live up to what you know them to be.

I also get the energy of a younger ( than 18 ) person..  Dont get me wrong you very spiritual mature. more than many much older people I know..
You are aware of your position in life as a student of life and this will serve you well in your future.

I get that you have good foundations for building a comfortable and peaceful future, good health..perhaps a little trusting.. but you know.. I wouldn't like you to change that for anyone..
There is a special sweetness about you..

:) you are blessed..
you wont be free of pain and sometimes difficult learning experiences...Theres tears there.. but I do feel that your close to your source energy that shelters you some.

Adivinha

Post by Adivinha » Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:39 pm

StormGirl Blue wrote:warm, honest, sensitive.
Sometimes you get that Im lost and why me thought pattern going on.. BUT you do have a conscious effort to be positive.
you see the best in others, and expect that she should be all that you think they are..
Often disappointed when they fail to live up to what you know them to be.

I also get the energy of a younger ( than 18 ) person..  Dont get me wrong you very spiritual mature. more than many much older people I know..
You are aware of your position in life as a student of life and this will serve you well in your future.

I get that you have good foundations for building a comfortable and peaceful future, good health..perhaps a little trusting.. but you know.. I wouldn't like you to change that for anyone..
There is a special sweetness about you..

:) you are blessed..
you wont be free of pain and sometimes difficult learning experiences...Theres tears there.. but I do feel that your close to your source energy that shelters you some.
Hey there StormGirl !
First of all, thank you very much for having a look at this ! :)

Yes, you're totally right about everything.
No worries, I'm 18, I feel like I am very spiritually mature but you know what ? I don't feel like I'm 18 myself ! :smt005 I have a very jovial energy you know, I was told before from younger people
than me that they don't feel like I'm older than them, but it's not a maturity thing, I know. When I was 12, 13, 14 I always felt like I was so mature for my age, I didn't feel my age at all... That
doesn't happen now haha.  :smt003

Right, I'd like to be less sweet sometimes to people... I do try when I'm around people I feel I shouldn't trust but usually what happens is that I distance myself from those people, so really never
have the chance to lose that sweetness lol :smt083

Well, what would be life without pain, right ? I've already had some though things to go through, I'm going through some right now and I'm sure they'll continue to come in the future... It's life,
I'm not worried... In the end I'll be happy.  :) If I need to go through that to learn the lessons I'm supposed to learn in this lifetime than so be it...

Thanks again !!
:)

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”