Please read me

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

laurabee86

Please read me

Post by laurabee86 » Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:22 am

What is it you see when you look at me?
Where will I go in life?
Who will I be?

:smt020
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
laurabee86

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:37 pm

You have a Mona Lisa smile trying to keep the mystery.  And then you just laugh and give your heart easily. With friends this can be a good thing, but it can also bring pain when we are open too much.  It would indicate that some spirit protection would not be amiss right now.  

The eyes laugh a lot.  They do not take life too seriously, which is a good thing.  They are patient and kind and wait for the questions to be answered.  Remember always that there is another question to be asked.  Life is a journey, not a destination.  

There is a serious nature that is striving to accomplish your best good.  You have not been satisfied yet with your direction or focus.  That is a part of the mystery within you.  But you are impatient to know your way.  Be patient and let life unfold for you.  

This year is a transition year and many people will find their focus to move forward and accomplish their goals.  Be prepared to change within before you find what you seek.
God bless, J

laurabee86

Post by laurabee86 » Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:39 am

Thank you very much for reading my pictures.
I do agree with you on the Mona Lisa smile for I am not truely happy with the situation that I am in.
I know that I am young and have much to learn.
laurabee86

StormGirl Blue

Post by StormGirl Blue » Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:26 pm

Laura..
as usual SpiritTalk has done an awesome reading for you..
What I have to say is based on your comment
" I have a lot to learn"
Learn this now.. :)
knowing that makes you one smart lady with an awesome future..
It took me to be 40 before I knew that was the truth..... at any age
:) you go on and create the life you want !. no limits .. Just have fun doing it..the fact that you know we never stop learning is a gift in itself

We dont become awesome despite of our challenges... its because of them.

kybunker

Hi LauraBee

Post by kybunker » Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:00 pm

When I look at your picture I see a Natural Witch wanting to come out
Naturalist,
Someone who can commune with the trees and nature and receive a response
You find yourself wondering How In the World Can I Be in this world! I want this other type of world to live in!
A world where everything has a voice, everything works with a sense of knowing.

This is what I see looking at your picture
New Thought At InnerFlow Connections!

misskrystal1982

Post by misskrystal1982 » Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:20 pm

I am just learning I have a way with reading pictures, and thought I would practice here.  So this is what I came up with.

I see you having a heavy heart.  Somehow you have been hurt and now you guard yourself against others.  Holding others at bay.  I think you are on the mend though.  You are working through what has been troubling you and I see you having fun with friends, getting out there and making yourself have a good time even when you don't feel like it.  I think it would do you some good to have someone you can confide in or even something to focus your energy on.  This will bring the happiness back. :)

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”