WhOO HOO Have Fun!

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

kybunker

WhOO HOO Have Fun!

Post by kybunker » Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:27 pm

This post can be deleted
Thanks everyone for playing!
Last edited by kybunker on Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:46 pm

The more current the picture, the more accurate the reading.  In picture readings I find it is a lot like psychometry, it is reading the energies of life right now.  So when we read to the past, perhaps you should think that way too.

You are a very open person and the squint is something you do to help block the unwanted energies.  Unfortunately it does not work that way.  You need to develop some psychic/metaphysical protections that keep you safe and grounded.  I like affirmations that confirm our abilities to flow and not allow the discord to remain.  This would clear the way for you to open wide to all people, places, things more than you do now because of the pain it causes.

Flow spirit flow and all my fears release
I am a channel for thy love and peace
Heal spirit heal and all myself renew
I am expressing my perfection true

Try this affirmation for a while to empower and move you into your own best good for all experiences to brings its messages of love and peace.  There are a number of protection exercises but I like envisioning a bubble that is opaque like a bubble blown from a child's soap bubble pipe, complete with the rainbow patch (rainbows are wonderful symbols of connection, bridges, communication and they come with a pot of gold (prosperity) at the end).  See it envelope you and affirm your own best good with this filter of all negativity from within and without in place.

When you settle down, you may want to pursue any psychic/spiritual talents that arise.  They are not a curse, nor are they bad - open up to the sensitive side of your nature (psychic) and allow and it will bless your life with many experiences.
God bless, J

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:58 pm

Dear Kelly

I would also like to add to Spiritalk's comments not to give the reasons as to why you were smiling or crying or looking this way or that way in a picture.  At lesat in my case that tends to divert/digress the flow of energy towards you. It is as though we were being asked, in not so many words,  to pay attention to that particular aspect of the picture.

To be honest with you, I dont see any squint in your eyes, except one of caution and wanting to know the uknown. It is as though you are looking towards the far and the distant, regardless of what your daughter or the people around you are doing at the time. You wish to find answers out there and hence your are gazing towards some sort of eternity or a far-fetched horizon. I feel in your face a possible frustration of being unable to find those answers... but may be this was at the time the picture was taken..?

As Spiritalk said, perhaps a more recent picture may give a better insight?

It is so good to see you back :)

kybunker

Post by kybunker » Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:05 am

Like a Big Hug You both are absolutely awesome!
This picture was taken in the spring time, I was reaching out to others at that time to open themselves up to play with the nature of the now moment,
To be in it and to trust what comes with every moment.
It was rather funny that in that moment, my reaction to my glasses being crunched happened LOL

Yes Spirit, You've helped me with my protection before, I tend to feel everything and everyone!
The emotions running through me today, are of regret over a situation which will pass over and I have learned from it, this situation will never happen again!
So Today, I honored my feelings.

But Yes, Protection is needed on all other days, in which my new way of repelling is to shout Go Away, Leave me Alone
And what ever is impressing themselves leave.

I love the recite you gave to me, Thanks for that!

I tend to rather float than to be grounded but I totally understand the need to be grounded.
Sometimes, I detach myself from this world in search of the light bliss of other realms.

I liked the connection between the squinting and seeking into the far future.
Yes lol The expression in the picture was saying, Was that what I thought it was? SNAP I can't believe this just happened!

What fun and great insight!

What made me choose this picture? I am Playing again, not so much seeking as I am enjoying the lessons I have been taught.
I have had to take a long down time, I got Grounded LOL And am just now allowed to re-emerge in to the field I love so very Much!
It's like coming home again.

Anyone else want to add stuff? Feel free I love Practicing and allowing others to practice, very inspiring!
New Thought At InnerFlow Connections!

StormGirl Blue

Post by StormGirl Blue » Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:53 am

Kudos to SpiritTalk and Cedars, as usual you are both awesome, and have left little for lill ol me to add but I want to play too cause Im enjoying KyBunkers energy.

Hi Kelley..
wb to Mystocboards :) I do hope youll hang with us more often now.

First up Im not sure how valid my entry will be given that you have already shown so much of you in previous posts but I do hope to hit on something not already revealed, at this stage Im not sure what has been or not from memory.

I have you as a lady reconnecting with the goddess within. Im getting such a serenity almost like Im meditating at the moment, ( Thou Im not a meditater myself, should be but have  hyperactive sensitivities, lol ).. Im breathing in deeply, exhaling as in some preparation of something your more than ready to tackle.

Clean lungs.. thats the feeling I get when I breath in..a lot of fresh air.
( guessing)reformed smoker.. or singer.. ( just guessing because I dont know why the air In inhaling feels so abundant )

Your proud of the job you have done with your family, or more so of the people they have grown up to be. It wasn't always easy, Ive got you on an impulse one moment wanting to chastise one or another for something but holding that back with understanding .. I just cant imagine you as a shouter.. even now *( the moment in this image where your daughter stood on your glasses ) you have this " I cant believe you just did that.." thought in your head.. your not mad about it at all.

It could be the pose in the picture.. but I have you seeing.. you see more than most, you see whats not here visually, but your seeing it through your eyes... clairvoyant? or an artist ?
Gentle spirit is about you, not seeing ghosts, but spirit... could you have been in spiritual communication with a loved one passed on when you were young... not a frightening encounter, but something more soothing.

Your a good hearted lady.. the kind of person that will stop and offer to carry something for an elderly lady you see having a hard time.

lol. and why do I have you with a couple of kids in the bath, two of them together, and you kneeling there with the wash cloth.. babies are sitting, and pulling themselves up age..
Im just trying to work out why that moment in time is important....I dont think it is.. Im terrible for picking up on completely unimportant snap shots in time.
Perhaps that snapshop is symbolic.

Anyways I better get back to working some..

Welcome to your new beginnings.. you are exactly at a place in time that you should be.

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”