What would you say about me?

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

misskrystal1982

What would you say about me?

Post by misskrystal1982 » Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:24 pm

Thought I would see what everyone could come up with.  I haven't ever had anyone analyze my picture before.
[/img]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:31 pm

They say the eyes are the windows to the soul.  Yours are wide open and there is no filters.  You may need, if not now, then soon, some protection and grounding in your soul qualities.  

It is wonderful to be open to the lessons of life and take them to your own personal spirituality.  But if we open this learning curve, which it is in this lifetime, then we must be prepared to also experience the pains of growth.  

While you see deeply into others, you are also open for them to walk the path into you.  And this you have a problem with when it causes the pains of discovery and experience.  

The pains are also from your many life experiences so far.  Remain open because you have not heard all the questions yet, so answers will be fleeting at best.  Your eyes actually belie your chronological age.  There is a deep quality of understanding of others and their experiences, almost like you experienced them too.  In which case, you can release a lot of the pains as they are not yours to carry.  Experience only your own pains and sorrows as that is where your own lessons truly lie.  You are very empathic to others pains.

Right now, the hair over the eyes, is trying to hide from a situation.  When you face it head on, it will not hurt as much.  It is your own expectations and fears that are causing you the confusions. Don't allow them to cause pain.  Dialogue helps any relationship, when we are prepared to hear any answer.  There is a lack of trust in the relationship so be careful to know truth before assumptions of guilt.
God bless, J

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:34 pm

I feel you want to capture everything with those eyes, and yet one of them is not eager to see them all. It is as though, I want to see but am afraid to see it all.
I get the feeling also that sometimes you might turn a blind eye on situations around you, knowing well as to why you are doing it.

Similarly, I feel many words would come out of your mouth, but you prefer not to utter them all and leave some for later or when you need further ammunition.
Whether it is anger about a situation in the past or something that has hurt you, you seem to be distant and sometimes unwilling to communicate all that is inside you. The same way as you would turn a blind eye to a situation, I feel you would choose not say it all –lest it takes you back where you were or digs out issues you don’t want to see.

I feel I want to say to you, come out and join the world with both eyes and let the words come out without any fear.

kybunker

Post by kybunker » Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:04 am

This is going to sound Really OFf the wall,
But you really need to start saying GO AWAY
more often.

Sometimes Chaos is brought on from outside sources and to make the chaos end,
We need to realize it's not always us who are the instigators (however that's spelled)

Every morning should be a new one, But when the monkey on our back isn't told to leave,, It stays..
So we need to be aware of when and what is causing our actions/words/behaviors.

Next time you feel frustrated, and can not explain why,,, Stop, Close those beautiful eyes and See what's really around you.
Just my thoughts...
New Thought At InnerFlow Connections!

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”