Please read this pic

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

fisk_82

Please read this pic

Post by fisk_82 » Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:48 am

Please read my new pic :). Tx

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:19 pm

You put yourself among the flowers as one of them.  You are in tune with nature to the point of feeling their growth.  The problem is we don't always relate that to ourselves.  Your instincts are well honed, listen often and obey them.  

There is much happening for you right now and into the future.  Every step will tell a tale and also lead to the next one.  Be careful as to the stones your touch - some will be too hot to handle and you will get burned.  Be wise in your choices - this is with relationships.  

There is something happening at work that is confusing you somewhat.  You can still do your job but your instincts are telling you that it is spinning your wheels instead of moving forward.  Trust them and look to what you can change subtely to make a difference.  It is what will be recognized as your innovation and will keep you there while others fail and move on.

The spirit is down and that is unusual for you at any time but particularly when you have the opportunity of a whole new year ahead.  The doorway to 2011 was mared with confusions in your life.  Don't buy into it all and try to keep the spirit high - they need some airing now and again.  Just be fun and have fun and be fun to be around.  It is important not to take life and yourself too seriously right now - then others will relax and be a part of your atmosphere for joy and peace.
God bless, J

fisk_82

Post by fisk_82 » Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:07 am

Dear Spiritalk thanks for your reading.

But i don't understand a part of it. If you have spare time can you tell me more about what you mean.
Yes i'm a nature person and sometimes they give me a sort of feeling which i can't really describe into words. In the past, i nearly lost my life in a car accident but i was saved without any injuries. Something strange happened at that time, beyond reasoning and human logic...  and i guess i was saved by nature.

Is there any bad things or any problems that can happened by relating with it that much?

Yes you are very accurate also. This year will be one of most important year in my life, i have a job offering that can give me a chance in the future to be one of important person in my field but yet the journey  there is very hard and i don't really think i still have that much energy to keep my self on track. As i rely so much in my intuition and instinct, i always feel that this position not really suitable for me somehow. And about my relationship, i will take what you said as a precaution, thanks :).

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:54 pm

We are human nature after all - there is never a problem being a part of and enjoying nature in all its many forms.  You are just more sensitive than most to all that grows - flowers, plants, trees, bushes all energize and heal you in unseen ways.  Enjoy!

You have highly honed instincts - what is best for you is high.  At your age you should not be losing the energy to succeed - go for it!  This may be just your fears taking hold before you step up and into your future.  Go for it!
God bless, J

fisk_82

Post by fisk_82 » Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:14 pm

Oh... thank you again spiritalk... I guess i understand in the end :).

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”