I would really love for someone to read me

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

golden angel

I would really love for someone to read me

Post by golden angel » Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:40 am

please let me know what you think... I would love the insight.... thankyou
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
golden ange1

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:21 am

Oh, Golden angel, cheeky, cheeky smile there which tells the world: I know what you're thinking. But like the upward and then sideways drop of your hair, you can also swiftly shove aside anything you don't agree with or don't believe in. I sense some relation with you and children.... whether it is still the child within you that you keep on clinging on to, or if you have children around you in life in general.  You would not spare anything to look after yoursel, for I feel you bleive that you are you and you should be nurtured as good or as well as dear ones around you.

Your eyes are ready to grab eveyrthing they see; no half measures. You do not just observe things; you SEE them and take them all in and when you dont like them or something is not in sync with you, you dont give it a second thought.

I sense a gentle shrewdness about you and you will not be taken for a fool. You do a good job of putting a cross on the unpleasant side of the past and move on and forward. Sometimes the past stings you and you are aware of it, but you will soon look ahead and smile at life.

Hope this made sense to you :)

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:41 pm

The first thing that was in your eyes to me was "those stupid dumb blonde jokes".  You are really sick of not being taken seriously because you are sexy, blonde, beautiful and full of life.  You feel like your life is about toning it down to reach the masses.  'How can you soar with eagles, with these turkeys on the ground?'

Well you can and do soar.  There is success in every breath you take.  Everything is coming your way right now and you are making the most of it, even as though it may end at any moment.  It won't, but you do have a fear side that wonders at times.  

Build success upon success.  It is your time to accept all opportunities that suit you.  But be discriminating.  Not all that glitters is gold.  There are some things that you are asked to be drawn into that you know are not right.  Trust those instincts and walk away.  Any opportunity that comes on that level will never be successful, merely expedient.  You want the long term in your life on all levels.

Be aware of an instinct to jealousy.  It can be controlled or managed by acknowledging your own successes and allowing others their moment of fame as well.  Another female is competing, even as you don't  wish to compete.  Allow the space of each to accomplish in their own way - that will eliminate any competition from the situation.
God bless, J

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”