Can someone read me, please?

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

evelynkeel

Can someone read me, please?

Post by evelynkeel » Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:32 am

I would love to have a reading done!

thanks, Evelyn

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:00 pm

Your smile reaches the eyes indicating a very caring person.  

You tend to wear your heart on your sleeve and it gets knocked off frequently.  Do not let this make you cynical or hurt.  Not everyone has the capacity to be kind and loving.  

You have been swimming in the pool of life - allowing circumstances to dictate your fate.  It is time to choose your own pool and excell in your own talents.  They are many by the way and you must uncover them and enhance them with your own knowledge of self.  Self introspection is beginning to rear its head.  

All this hype about 2012 and the end of things has you baffled as you feel like you are just beginning.  Don't let anything stop you from the process of looking forward - tomorrow will always be a brighter day than today.  And isn't that wonderful when you thought today was full, there is always more tomorrow.  

The career fronts that are opening for you were not on your wish list.  Don't despair.  Through the doorway of one choice, will come the opportunities to decide other directions.  They will be much more fulfilling in the long run, so don't dismiss any lessons as they come in life.  

Seek balance of body, mind, spirit in all things so that you are living large.  Your life is on the brinck of wonders, embrace them and live, love, laugh.  Happiness is the key to success, not material gain.  Seek your own prosperity and it will enhance you as you go along.
God bless, J

evelynkeel

Spiritalk

Post by evelynkeel » Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:51 am

That was very cool to read, thank you so much!

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”