Picture read

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Mjean

Picture read

Post by Mjean » Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:16 pm

Hi
I would appreciate a reading on my picture.
Mjean
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:44 pm

Oh, cheeky you. My first feeling of you is one of a cheeky and a good-natured person who would laugh and have a good banter despite life’s upheavals. You would smile in the face of adversities and that makes one wonder where does that inner strength come from? You would not have any issues getting down to your knees and play with the children as well as help the elderly in their time of need but with humour and smile. I don’t feel the word ‘drama’ exists in your vocabulary. You will not make a drama out of a situation and just get on with it looking at the funny side of things.  

I cannot help notice that smile on your face every waking hour of the day. I can just see you buying ice creams for everyone, the young and the old when you are out in a group, and I get the feeling you are either good at being a carer or probably already in a type of work that involves caring for others. I don’t know why, but I see older people around you who are either dependent on you or you voluntarily look after them. Underneath those wide open eyes, I also feel that life has been harsh to you and it is as though you wouldn’t have missed any minute of it – the good and the bad experiences.

Your body language tells me that nothing is too much trouble or an effort for someone else whether it is a loved one or the people you care for.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:28 pm

Are you covering up some physical assets in the hopes of recognition of your mental attributes?  It seems you are being judged as one type of person by others when you wish to be seen in another way.  This can be very life altering when you feel one thing and another manifests.  Trust your own instincts and be yourself.

In being yourself you will go forward into your own dreams and goals and eliminate the input of those nearest and dearest to you.  They have an idea of your 'place' which is not in your own package about yourself.  You can not fit into a box, nor someone else's idea of who you are and what you want to do with your own life.  

Stand tall, it may require some confrontation at some point in time, but not now.  As long as you remain yourself you will succeed.  When you try to be someone else you will fail miserably and be unhappy to boot.

When you stand up for yourself you will find doors opening to you.  There is a goal you wish to achieve but it requires you to be yourself and proud of it, before it can manifest.  You have to have self confidence that you are not only capable but excellent to do the job.  When you reach that stage you are cooking!  Go for it!  The world is your oyster and the pearl inside is your success.
God bless, J

Mjean

reading feedback

Post by Mjean » Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:48 pm

HI
Thank you both for the reading...Cedars...yes, you are correct..i just love elderly people and want to care for them.  Not sure it will take the routine "nursing" career form however, but i love spending time chatting with them and making their day brighter!  It feeds my soul you could say.  So i just might be a non medical helper to them or go into "activities" with them.  I'm not smiling all the time, but i'm trying hard to get to that place in life....taking myself less seriously and spending more time "playing" is definately helping. :)  

Spirittalk, thank you so much as well...no i don't feel i have any phsyical attributes to cover up, lol....too funny!!  But you are correct about me surpasing other's ideas of who i may be...or who i may of been.  I've been letting other's opinions of me define me and keep me in a secure place.  I've just lately taken steps for my freedom and i'm starting out on a new path...scary, but so exciting as well!!!  Thank you for the kind and encouraging words!!! :)

Mjean

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:08 am

Thank you for your feedback Mjean :)

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”