Picture Read Please

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Elzain

Picture Read Please

Post by Elzain » Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:13 pm

Hi can anyone give me a photo reading.^^.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:21 am

Elzain,

The first feeling I got was that you probably give in far too easily to people's requests or should I even say demands. I feel it is always you who does the compromise and lets others possibly walk all over you. You almost feel as though you dont have a voice that needs to be heard and an opinion that needs to be taken into consideration. With siblings and family members I also feel you would be happy with what you have whilst the others get the best by way of presents and treatment. You have a heart of gold but I fear you let it be walked all over and this saddens me.

You are not the fixer for everyone around you, Elzain. You need looking after too; you need to be listened to and, indeed, be heard.  If you like that dress in the window you need to have it for yourself rather than save the money for someone else's good.

It is time you made a stand for yourself and 'commanded' others' attention and regard to your pressence and, most importantly, to your opinions. I am not saying your environment is treating you badly; but more so than you are not giving yourself the due consideration and the respect you deserve. You can still be caring and giving but up to a point and without letting others assume that you can do without this or that..... you need your luxuries too at times and it is high time you got them for yourself.

At first it will not seem right to make a stand for yourself, but believe me, it will be fine. Others will start noticing you and you will gain their respect.
When you look into people's eyes with those bright eyes, you can deliver both compassion and a self worth which is your birthright Elzain and do not abandon that for anyone.

Blessings to you.

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”