Can Someone do a Picture Reading for me pleease? :)

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

chocomoose

Can Someone do a Picture Reading for me pleease? :)

Post by chocomoose » Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:34 am

Anyone who wants to try...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

StormGirl Blue

Post by StormGirl Blue » Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:53 am

Hi chocomoose,

The first thing that crossed my mind was a cousin, and/or aunty, as this person is both a friend and relative to you.

wondering if you have a small breed tan/red dog ?

I am looking at you and seeing someone that is domestic orientated, home and family, girley friends, luvs da bubies, ( lol, sorry bout the slang thats the way it came out. ) mean something to you
You dot have a huge circle of frriends, but the ones you have are true..
Ive got you mothering, ( but not being a mother at this time )..fixing little booboos and smiling to heal someone broken heart.
Your not a fighter, but will defend an underdog without hesitation or fear. Dramas not your thing, but no way will you tolerate a bully.

I have future you tending to a rather comfortable home.. not dirty rich, but nice things..

chocomoose

Post by chocomoose » Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:07 pm

StormGirl Blue wrote:Hi chocomoose,

The first thing that crossed my mind was a cousin, and/or aunty, as this person is both a friend and relative to you.

wondering if you have a small breed tan/red dog ?

I am looking at you and seeing someone that is domestic orientated, home and family, girley friends, luvs da bubies, ( lol, sorry bout the slang thats the way it came out. ) mean something to you
You dot have a huge circle of frriends, but the ones you have are true..
Ive got you mothering, ( but not being a mother at this time )..fixing little booboos and smiling to heal someone broken heart.
Your not a fighter, but will defend an underdog without hesitation or fear. Dramas not your thing, but no way will you tolerate a bully.

I have future you tending to a rather comfortable home.. not dirty rich, but nice things..
I do have a tan dog named skeeter :) and i am also a mother to a 19 month old girl. I find it funny that you read me like that since not many others have said the same about me mothering a lot. What else can you see for the future me?

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:05 pm

The eyes say there are a lot of dreams and goals unfilled at present time.  Circumstances have you in the life style of mothering, but so much more is waiting to express.  Don't be in a rush, when the timing is right you will break out to who you truly want to claim.  

No one sees the real you except perhaps a few really close friends.  In that regard, what whom you trust with anything you hold dear in dreams.  They will manifest in the right time and energy for you to fulfil so much that is hidden at present.
God bless, J

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”