Picture Reading Please!

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

mystic_dweller

Picture Reading Please!

Post by mystic_dweller » Sun May 22, 2011 12:10 pm

Hi everyone! Can i get a picture reading. If possible could you tell me something about the future :D Thank you!
Last edited by mystic_dweller on Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sun May 22, 2011 1:15 pm

Take your power in your own hands.  You are more powerful than you can imagine.  Dream your dreams, then turn those castles in the sky into goals in reality.  That is how the future is planned.  By your own thoughts.  

Right now you have many dreams.  Some will fall away as you grow and mature.  But those that serve you well will remain and blossom like flowers on the vine.  

In every wish or plan is the needed work to accomplish the goal.  You have been floating through your educational stage and haven't focused.  Hence the question for the future - what should I be concentrating on?  

Did it occur to you that the unfocused studies will do more to take you to more places because you have eclectic tastes?  You are not ready to say what career will suit you.  And you may never be ready to make that choice.  The spirit wants to fly and experience many things.

The usual things are not your goals.  Go for the work that helps keep you together to pursue your next adventure.  Settling down is not quite how you see yourself.  

All things will happen as and when the spirit is ready.  Relationships are fun, so do not get 'caught' as it were in something you do not want at this time.  It will not be good for you or anyone else.  Honesty has always been the best policy.  Live, laugh, love from the spirit til you are ready for more.
God bless, J

mystic_dweller

Post by mystic_dweller » Mon May 23, 2011 12:04 pm

Thank you Spiritalk for your reading. I appreciate it very much. I will keep in mind what you have said.

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”