Can anyone tell me why?

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

fisk_82

Can anyone tell me why?

Post by fisk_82 » Tue May 31, 2011 6:15 pm

It's been a while... Lately i've made the same mistake again... which is not my nature. This time it was breaking my heart... too deep that i can't bear. Can anyone tell me... why this happened? I 'forget' that domestic part for so many years... If you don't mind can you tell me also about my relationship and its prospect for the future. Thank you very much....

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:44 am

Hello Fisk,
This is the Picture Reading forum and as the name suggests you need to post a picture of yourself and the reading can only be done for yourself.
If you wish a psychic, tarot, palmistry or astrology reading, then you should post your request in the respective forums.

Please note always to read the Seekers' guidelines at the top of each such forum.
Also, please note, readings can only be given about yourself and not to third parties.

Best of luck.

fisk_82

Post by fisk_82 » Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:13 am

Thanks cedars... I don't login to this site for a while because i'm so busy with the work. I've posted my picture for a while before finally decide to delete it :). The problem already solved.

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”