What can you tell me?

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

YourMirror

What can you tell me?

Post by YourMirror » Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:02 pm

:)
Last edited by YourMirror on Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:22 pm

Lovely smile that doesn't always reach the eyes.  The fact is that you like to look at life with a warmth and smile.  But it does have its drag to your emotional well being at times.  

I note the minerals in your jewelry.  Try a little turquoise for sincerity.  It will keep you honest and help with others who are dealing with you to keep it real.  You have a strong intuition but sometimes you lean towards the down side instead of the up side.  you have been receiving some insincerety and it has got you looking for it everywhere.  

relax, there is more to life than your truth.  Don't compromise your standards, but listen to others' point of view.  Then you will be dealing with others from a strong balance of opinion instead of being judgmental.
God bless, J

Songstress

Post by Songstress » Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:58 am

I get the sense that you're trying to please others a lot even if it means compromising what you want for yourself.  I also feel that you're a very caring person.  Your friends and family mean a lot to you but you may feel guilty if you take time out for yourself.

YourMirror

Post by YourMirror » Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:58 am

Thanks to both of you,Spiritalk and Songstress :)

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”