May I have a reading? Most curious photograph!

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

LisaDee

May I have a reading? Most curious photograph!

Post by LisaDee » Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:00 am

Hi, I'm new to Mystic Board but had to post as soon as I saw the Picture REading forum.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:59 pm

The picture reading was not quite what you had in mind, I am sure.  But I have to comment on this photograph.  
The individual is almost frozen in time by the spirit around the situation.
The situation was highly charged - I can make out a vehicle in the background - a problem with the vehicle
or an accident seems to have brought some strong spirit energy.  

Red is a color of high energy so the red in the photo could indicate a really strong need for the whole situation here.  

There is a an almost frightened expression I see here - to be sure certainly a startling experience.  The individual
knows they are there but does not choose to acknowledge most of the time.  They could open to communication when
ready to embrace it.  

Perhaps being on this site gives some indications of willingness to understand.  This, too, will bring
spirit close as they have been waiting for you to open to their presence.
God bless, J

LisaDee

Thank you.

Post by LisaDee » Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:38 am

This photo is, well I don't know how to explain it other than just coming out with it.    The picture somehow captured three versions of myself and another person I am not sure who it is.  The topmost 'me' is the way I looked when I was mid-20's to mid-30's.  down from that picture but up to the right of the 'material' me shows an evil face of myself - like the exorcist.  Halfway overlaid on the evil face another unknown face shows above the evil one and above my material head and melded within these two, I can see another me, which is a harder one to see, that looks like I did when I was a teenager.  I have wondered if the one I do not recognize is actually me and how I will look in my old age (49 now) - why and how did this photograph capture my likeness at various stages in my life?  I have never thought of myself as evil - but I do have a side that I would call my 'get even' side.  Do unto others - you know when people do not do unto, sometimes I just can't help but give them an eye for an eye.

Yes there was alot of energy, yes my car wasn't working that night,  and yes, I knew the spirits were there but really had no idea what to do about it other than just keep talking to them in my head.  Its a long story - but I have put a little bit of it on a website that you are very welcome to check out - and even give some insight if you feel like it.  I'm always all ears!

http://ljames62.wordpress.com/

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:08 pm

Just a thought.......the more you know the more you understand yourself and the spirit within and without.  Perhaps a little
education and knowledge is in order here.  

While a frightened (or frightening) countenance is observed in the picture it is not past, present, or future.  It is what you have
accomplished to present that is important.  All experience(s) teach us something about ourself and changes how we operate.

With regard to an eye for an eye it is a real problem as I see it.  When we offer only the energies that are offered to us we have
not raised any spirituality for a change in the atmosphere.  If we consider this on a global level - no wonder everyone is violent
and picks up a gun to solve their problems instead of learn to disapate the red anger into spirit love.

Exercise:

Visualize any 'attack' of high energy coming at your solar plexus as a red energy.
As it arrives you turn it around to return 'something'.  
On the turn be sure to add spirit light (white).  And lo and behold you have created pink - the color of love.
God bless, J

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”