May I Please Have a Picture Reading?

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

sammlovezyou

May I Please Have a Picture Reading?

Post by sammlovezyou » Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:25 pm

Hi, I'm Samm.
May God Bless You; Love&Light. <3
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:45 pm

The eyes are pools into which people fall very easily. &nbsp;That means in any encounter you can take charge and direct the interaction. &nbsp;Sometimes you like this and find that people almost fall under your spell. Those that fall too easily into the pool do not have your best interests at heart and are not for you. &nbsp;Be careful who you fall for and not into a pool of mezmerism.

Other times you would like to be able to fall for someone else without losing your inner radar. There are good instincts here and you trust them to guide you well. &nbsp;So far so good, they have never steered you wrong. &nbsp;But when you give to someone else in a relationship you can not trust instincts alone, after all it could be the wishbone instead of the radar. &nbsp;Someone has already taken advantage of that situation and you are a tad wary at present. &nbsp;Travel slow and the ones that matter will remain in your sphere.

Even though disatisfied at present, do not move out of the job sphere. &nbsp;There is something to happen before years end that will change your focus on you and your position in life. &nbsp;Sort of a major inner awakening that will steer you where &nbsp;you need to be for the best things to happen. &nbsp;Life isn't always lived on the peaks, sometimes we have to sink into the valleys too.

Don't jump too quickly on situations right now - meditate for inner guidance. &nbsp;People around you can be drawn by either your light or darkness - don't get stuck with them in either.

sammlovezyou

Post by sammlovezyou » Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:50 pm

Thank You. <3

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”